Chapter 20: Last Day (End)

Weeks have passed, and the trio have failed yet again. "Why can't you just tell her straight on? Be like don't go. I love you. Stay. You know like normal people rather than giving her hints" said Westley. They are currently inside Celine's bedroom

"Yeah, I think it's time you guys have another talk" said Yana "Cause honestly I'm running out of ideas. No offence but that girl is dull as fuck"

"B-But what should I tell her?" asked Celine "what if this goes wrong?"

"Cel, chill" said Yana comforting her best friend. "What happened to that cool, badass Celine Michaelson we know. That girl just came in your life and now your like a puppy"

"Just be honest with her. If she changes her mind then well done, get married. But if she doesn't then... then we'll just have to accept it or... I'll kidnap her and force her to marry you" joked Westley.

"Go get your girl" said Yana.

So, Celine ran out of the room and search for Morgan. She asked Dani their driver "I haven't seen her today Miss Michaelson" he replied

She then went to the kitchen, but no luck. To the gym where she spends most of her time, but no Morgan. "Have you guys seen, Morgan?" she asked the maids

"She's probably with Jasmine" said Lola

"Thanks" Celine replied and went to the back garden where she saw Jasmine "hey, where's Morgan?" she asked out of breath

"Miss Michaelson are you ok?" Jasmine asked

"Morgan? Where is she?" Celine asked again

"She just went up to her room" Jasmine replied. And before she could say another word, Celine ran off.

Taking two steps up the stairs, Celine hurried up to Morgan's room. When she got there, she didn't even bother knocking, she just burst in. "Morgan" she said looking around the room. But...nothing. The room was neatly fixed, the cabinets are empty, and no Morgan in sight.

So, she went out of the room where she met one of the maids "Where is Morgan?" she asked

"Oh Miss Michaelson, you missed her. She just went out" the woman said

Again, Celine ran down the stairs and finally saw a familiar figure about to exit the door "So, you're just going to leave like that?" she asked

Morgan hesitated to look back at first but then did after "I thought it'd be easier to just go" she said "you know, no goodbyes and all"

Celine walked closer towards the other girl. At this point she knows talking to this girl about staying has no point because they already talked about it. So, she did what she's good at, bossing her around "You know, the contract states that you still have today. So, that means, you're still my employee"

Morgan snickered "what can I be in service for Miss Michaelson?"

So, they are currently in bed. And, no. It's not what you're thinking about. Celine lay in Morgan's arm playing with the other girls' hand while Morgan watched. They didn't say a word to each other, just feeling each other's breaths, heartbeat, presence.

"I wish I could turn back time" said Celine "Or even pause it so we can just stay like this"

"What do you have a time stone or something? Be careful Thanos is looking for it" joked Morgan receiving a small slap from the other girl

"I'm serious, I wish it was just the two of us you know. No problems, no stress, no work. Just you and me"

"You sure about that? Cuz if theres just the two of us then there will be no people to work power plants. So, no electricity, no wi-fi. And if the world paused or stopped spinning then it would cause a disaster, planes falling to the ground. One part of the earth would be super cold and the other very hot. Man, that would suck"