Exercising

Since he had become Kid Danger, Henry had started working out quite a lot.

Ray had of course drilled into his head, that exercise was an important part of the job – a sidekick had to be in shape to battle against criminals- and Henry did not take his job lightly. He also seems to like all of the different types of exercises that he is able do with the gizmos that Schwoz makes.

He even has a schedule for working out at Junk and Stuff.

And it's mesmerizing.

Henry's body, when it's clothed, is already something to behold.

When he's clothed and moving, it's even better.

When he's dressed in a short-sleeved shirt (which doesn't happen much, if ever), moving, and showing some serious strength and stamina, it almost kills her.

She doesn't know when she had turned her chair around, but at the moment she finds herself gazing at Henry's back as he does pushups on the empty space infront of the couch.

She loves how his muscles move and coil and

Isn't that a sight?

She hears him count softly under his breath as he continues on. Her eyes stay glued to him for a very long time. She watches the muscles there flex and bunch. She urges to know how they would feel under her hands. The temptation to touch him is so great, that she feels her fingers tingle in anticipation.

She clasps them together, hoping that the tingling will stop, and hurriedly takes her eyes off of him. Then she starts turning around, forcing herself to think about the criminal database that she's been working on, instead of Henry's magnificent form.

As she turns, she catches Jasper's eye.

Not again.

She had totally forgot that he was sitting on that couch.

Usually, he joins Henry during his work outs, but today he had chosen to sit this one out.

And he had seen her staring.

He's giving her a look that's reminiscent of the one Henry had given her not so long ago: Smirking, eyes glimmering teasingly and both his eyebrows quirked up, as if questioning her.

His eyes are practically verbalizing what he's thinking.

I saw that.

She feels herself flush from her ears down to her neck and turns around swiftly, making herself look busy by pulling up the database.

Jasper, for his part, doesn't say anything, doesn't even chuckle like she expects him to. But she's not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. One of these days he's bound to make an offhand remark about this.

A string of obscenities flit through her mind at that thought.

She was never one for cursing, but this was getting frustrating.

-------------------

Tbc.