Kissing/ At last

Him kissing her is definitely the thing that manages to distract her the most.

Not only the kiss, but also everything that Henry does when he's about to kiss her.

She figures that out the first time.

They're sitting on his couch and she's telling him about something that happened in LIMP today.

He's practically pressed against her side, one arm around her, and twirling a tendril of her hair around one finger. All things that have been happening more and more lately. All things that she's been trying to ignore.

His eyes have that same soft look. He's smiling fondly at her, his gaze half lidded.

He licks his lip, and that-

That's something that she can't ignore. She stutters to a stop, eyes darting to his lips.

When she looks up, his eyes are dark, almost like liquid amber or opal or something. Her mind can't even come up with a good analogy right now.

They stare at eachother, her breathing has picked up and his own has also quickened.

"Char?" he murmurs after a few seconds have passed by, voice rough.

"Hmm?"

He leans in a bit closer, their noses are almost touching, his breath is fanning over her face. She really wants to close the gap between them, but resists. The anticipation of what's probably about to happen, makes her feel choked and heady. Her mouth feels dry -something that's been happening a lot when she's around Henry- and reflexively her tongue darts out to moisten her lips.

Henry's eyes drop down to her lips, and he stares for a very long time. When he bites his lip before looking up at her, gaze dark and hungry, she's feels as if she's going into cardiac arrest. Her toes curl in expectation.

When he finally speaks, voice even rougher than before, he sounds desperate, needy.

"Can I kiss you?" he murmurs lowly.

"Yeah." she answers, immediately. She would've felt embarrassed by the almost desperate tone in her voice, but she doesn't even have time to think about it.

Not when Henry leans in and closes the gap between them.

Not when his lips finally touches hers.

Not when her heart stops beating and then restarts and beats like crazy.

He starts of slow, her mind becomes headier. But neither of them can keep up that slow tempo for long. Not when words like need , want and good are part of their jumbled thoughts.

Charlotte lays her hands against his stomach, desperate to finally touch him like she's wanted to for so long.

She loves how taut the muscles feel there. How, as she moves her hands up, she can feel them ripple under her fingertips, even through his shirt.

Her hands advance towards his chest, then his shoulders and then she winds her arms around his neck. One of her hands immediately go to the nape of his neck and starts tugging at the little hairs situated there.

Henry groans against her mouth and sucks her bottom lip between his. Then he winds his arms around her waist, pulls her closer and gently bites her bottom lip.

Charlotte moans, which makes him groan again. He immediately deepens the kiss and Charlotte forgets about time and place and everything that is not Henry. All she can focus on is his arms around her, his chest against hers, his lips, teeth, tongue.