Sonorous Secrets

In the span of fewer than three moments, the entire group of Avengers had sprinted into the library, including Thor and even worse... Tony.

Steve grabs Loki from behind pulling him away from Y/n. "What did he do Y/n?!" Tony shouted forcing his way to him. Y/n turned red. "We were about to kiss and maybe head back to my room to do... additional stuff." Loki freezes. "You were gonna kiss me?"

Tony waves his hand back and forth. "There will be no kissing, nor other stuff going on between you two. Loki, this goes mostly to you. I already told you to stay away from him. If I catch anything like this again, there will be consequences."

"Dad! What if I want him?! Why don't you ever take my feelings into account?!" Y/n runs to him and puts his arms around Loki's waist. "Y/n. I just want you safe." Y/n scoffs, he lays his head on Loki's arm. Tony's eyes darted between them. "No."

Tony walks to them and grabs Y/n's arm. He forcefully pushes him away, Loki grabs him behind. Tony stammers back. "What has gotten into you?!" Loki pulled Y/n back away from Tony. "Dad... I'm sorry but I won't give up on Loki. I really trust him." Tony sighs.

"Why would you trust me, after all I've done?" Loki holds Y/n against his chest. "Well, I know you're not perfect, but from what I've seen... you're trustworthy." Steve let go of Loki's arms then. "I think we should let them be. It's too late, he's fallen." Tony shook his head. "Fallen for what?! Another of Loki's tricks!"

"There are no tricks!" Loki shouted, his eyes turning dark and his body tensed. Bruce grabbed Loki, he dragged him down to the basement. "Bruce! Please no!-" Y/n fell on his knees, he pleaded up to Tony.

"Please, dad! I love him..."