Neglect Him

Y/n stumbles around the house his head covered by a hood. "Hey, Y/n..." Tony grabs his arm, which Y/n yanked away. "What?!" Tony sighed. "It's been a week Y/n..." He frowned. "I haven't been able to see him ONCE!" Tony groaned "Go down Y/n... you have 40 minutes and no funny business." Y/n gasps, he hugs Tony and runs downstairs.

"LOKI!!" Y/n burst into the room. Loki looks up, his illusion and defenses down. "M-Y/n?" He pulls against the chains. Y/n runs over and wraps his arms around him. "Oh god- I've missed you so much." Loki lays his head on his shoulder tears streaming down Y/n's face.

He felt horrible for letting this happen to Loki. "Why did you permit them? You said you'd always be there!" Y/n moves back. "It's been an ENTIRE WEEK AND YOU JUST CAME DOWN! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HALT THEM!" Y/n pressed his palm against Loki's face. "They wouldn't let me come... Loki, I begged. The entire time!" Loki tightened his fist. "You could've sneaked-" "And make your sentence longer or worse?!" Y/n spat, his fist gripped tightly around Loki's chain. "That's not the point!" Loki's voice was shaking, was he about to cry? "J-just please get me out of here, I can't do this again..." Y/n held him close. "I'll try Loki."

Y/n leaned his face closed to Loki's, he could smell Y/n's Axe body spray. He could also smell the faint scent of cigarettes, had he been smoking? Next thing he knew, his tongue was in Loki's mouth. Honestly, Loki wasn't too inviting of this, he actually just wanted to look at Y/n's face longer. Loki could no more catch a glimpse of his face, caught in a kiss much comparable to that of a whirlwind.

It was nothing like anything Loki has ever done, not that he's never kissed anyone but it was never this... fast. This desperate and messy. It was like a goodbye type of kiss or even a hello one. Loki's mind was starting to fuzz out making it next to impossible to think. Y/n pulls back to take a breath, his head spinning.

Loki tried to figure out what had just happened. "I'm sorry I just-" "It's alright, I liked it." Y/n's mouth opened and closed trying to think from something to say. "You look like you a fish."

Tony opens the door, peeking his head in. "You're forty minutes is up, Y/n." Y/n plants a kiss on Loki's head and whispers. "I'll be back." Y/n follows Tony upstairs and back to his room.