Lost and found

Y/n throws on his jacket, his heart pounding in excitement. He knew this was it, this was what all the waiting had lead up to.

"Y/n! On board!" Thor lead him into his ship, see that was the only problem Loki was nowhere on Earth. He was in Vanaheim.

Y/n ran into the excitement pouring from his features.

***

The group got out of the ship, in Y/n hand was the device used to track Loki, well a miniature version of it. With each inch his heart pounded more, wether it was fear of Loki lack off excitement or joy to finally have his lover back he could not tell but he knew it was time to find out.

The device beeped, each beep getting loudly and closer in timing until,

"THERE HE IS!" Thor shouts, his voice thunderous as ever.

"LOKI!" Y/n squeaked running up to the god.

Loki sighed "It's not like I was dead or anything." Though he let Y/n hold him in a tight embrace. The type of embrace you can never leave from.

"You don't know how bad I missed you, I am so sorry for saying those things." Y/n looked up at him, his eyes wide and on the verge of tears. "Please Loki, come back with us."

"I will, just no more of that puppy eye crap," Despite Loki's annoyed tone he wrapped his arms around Y/n and placed a kiss on his head. "I promise i'll be there for you, always."

***

The flight home was a lot more calming. Y/n and Loki sat together and were catching up the entire time, every minute or so Y/n would sneak a kiss, but only when he knew Tony wasn't looking.

"I'm so happy to have you back!" Y/n giggled happily "I want to start a life with you!"

"I would like that a lot," Loki looks down "but your life is a lot shorter than mine."

Y/n shakes his head "It doesn't matter! I want to spend it all with you and then when I die you can make a deal with Hel to bring me back or lengthen my lifespan!" he scratches his neck "Ive been researching"

Loki chuckles and ruffles his hair "I suppose well just have to wait and see"