Homecoming

Y/n looks at the time, 2:00 am. Tony would definitely be asleep by then, he sat up ignoring that he has dressed in short shorts and no shirt. He ran down to the basement. "Loki are you awake?" Loki's chains raddled. "Barely, why are you in here...and why are you dressed like that?" Y/n walks over. "My dads asleep." Loki noticed an edge in his voice, was he planning on doing something?

He shook his head. "No... sorry too early for that..." Loki tried not to show the slight disappointment he was feeling.

Y/n sat next to him and started ranting about the lecture Tony had given him after the two came back up. "He started saying that I shouldn't stay here any longer." Loki sighed, he laid his head on Y/n shoulder. Within seconds he was snoring.

Loki awoken to a loud bang of the door being slammed open. Tony frowned at the site of Loki curled up in Y/n's arms. His son woke up and immediately looked to Loki. A soft smile pulled at his lips. There were no signs of anything else happening.

"Y/n..." He gasps and looks up. "Oh- dad. I'm so sorry I just wanted to be with him..." Tony sighed. "Fine... Loki can move back upstairs. I'm not happy about it but you're my son and my first priority..." Y/n lit up. "Really?! Oh god! We won't disobey your trust I promise!"

Tony tossed the key to Y/n laughing softly. He quickly unlocked the chains that were attaching Loki to the wall. Loki's body fell against Y/n's which turned into a tight hug.

"Come on, let's go upstairs!" Y/n grabbed his hand and proceeded to drag Loki up to his room.