My Oc's and Info Needed!

All my OC's except for Tara are all related. They are a Clan of Gods. They are namely the Hakashia's. There are around 100 of them that I made but I'm hoping to make 130 to 140 of them. So far there's about 10 females. The rest being males. Because WhY nOt It's LiKe mY rEvErSe HaReM. So nU iNsUlTs PlEaSe.

I mean I do have other characters I made but they are not too important.

Note: All the Hakashia's look like Tara. They act like Tara. It seems like that's her offspring or something but they are not. The Hakashia's I will explain in another area along with explaining Tara.

One thing you should know is that Tara is THE creator of everything. She ranks higher than any other God. Of course Tara loves a challenge so she purposely "downgraded" her knowledge of everything to relearn everything. That's why in the stories she interacts with the characters in a different way. Edward where she didn't know he liked her back because she "forgot" that knowledge. Another thing is that Tara loves knowledge and such so she of course relearns these things. Instead of reincarnation she just "gave" away most of her knowledge of everything she created so she can experience it all over again. Another thing, Tara is DANGEROUS. She could easily erase you from existence if you upset her but she's more forgiving depending on the situation. She's very mature. One last thing is that Tara is basically a hopeless romantic as she is looking for a lover. Instead of creating a man out of existence she will try and find one instead making it challenging for her to find a lover and experience love.

Those are just a few things that you should know about Tara.

Like I said before, I will explain the others in a more detailed approach soon. Hopefully you will understand some of this. Soon you'll read even more detail on both stories and my OC's.

Bye and have a lovely time reading~! :3