(Tara) x Feitan: Love~ Fluff

No Ones POV:
After some time Feitan decided finally sighed softly to himself with his eyes narrowing at Tara who currently was talking to Hisoka about something. Feitan didn't know what it was but he felt jealousy towards the person he hated most for talking to HIS wife of three years. Of course Tara knew of his hatred for the male but continued to interact with him seeing how she was overly friendly. Feitan could care less if it was Tara talking to any other Phantom Troop member but Hisoka wasn't one of them. Feitan wanted Hisoka dead. Completely erased. Wiped out of existence with everyone dancing so happily like it was a beautiful sacrifice to the Gods above.

A few minutes past when Tara finally stopped talking to the mistake. She strolled over to Feitan with a calm look. She smiled as they made eye contact. Feitan's eyes faltered to a gentle look. He felt at ease with Tara around. She treated him as if he didn't do anything wrong. This was his beloved guardian angel who gave him love. "Hey Feitan sweetheart!" Tara chimed. Feitan patted the spot next to him on his left. Tara nodded before sitting down next to him and leaning against his smaller body. Feitan wrapped his left arm around Tara and quietly enjoyed the moment. He liked it whenever Tara did these loving things with him. Cuddling or sitting like this. It made him feel special and superior to know he had fallen in love with someone as strong and as amazing as Tara. He would never admit it but he wanted this to last forever. He wanted to just run away with Tara at his side so he could keep her away from disgusting hands and beings like Hisoka.

"Feitan were you glaring at Hisoka again?" Tara suddenly asked. Feitan didn't move an inch or felt regret. "Of course. I don't like him you know that. You're my wife remember?" Feitan calmly spoke in his usual slow and kinda audible voice. "I know I was just curious. I mean you can hate him all you want but I'm still gonna talk to him. I known Hisoka before you remember? So it's natural if I talk to him. But don't worry I'm only yours~" Tara soothingly said. She gently gave Feitan a gentle kiss on the cheek. In return Feitan smiled ever so softly in appreciation. "Good." Feitan simply said as he enjoyed this moment with Tara. Tara rested her head on his lap to look up at him. She smiled while reaching up and lightly playing with his bangs. Feitan lightly stroked Tara's head with his right hand. His left hand laid upon her stomach. "I wuv you~" Tara smiled innocently. "I love you too." Feitan spoke passionately.

Both just enjoyed each other's company happily. Like the world was at peace. Like nothing was wrong. All there was is love.