(Tara) x Slendermen: Little Game fluff Part 1

No One's POV:
Tara strolled through the woods that belonged to a certain Pasta filled Dimension curiously. The day was soon to end in a couple hours leaving only darkness to hug your body in it's strong arms. It would be comfortable yet forceful. Complying would be the only way. Even so Tara wanted to explore to see if the rumors that spread throughout the town was true. Children and teenagers gone missing and showed up dead or never shown up, were there woods and may it's inhumanly inhabitants the cause of these killings? Or just some random teenage runaways and suicide along with pedophiles behind the actual deaths? No one really knows but Tara was on the case.

The smell of fresh rain lingered in the air. It was soon to rain but not too much. Light sprinkles as the smell wasn't that heavy. It was light with a sweet tone on the tip of the tongue. Maybe a lightning strike or two to add to the mysteries of this little forest. Twigs breaking and the scrunching of dead leaves let Tara know that this doesn't echo very far and that she is alone except for the passing deer and a few birds chirping to their songs. Songs of peace or mischievous ways. Maybe the birds plan to make waste on your new car.

As Tara progressed through the very lengthy woods, the sun started to set leaving Tara in a dimly lit forest. She could see at night so it wasn't a problem for her. Yet Tara felt the need to bring protection at the way the forests beautiful calm tone soon dropped to a unnerving and cautious tone. The sun went further down as fog soon made it's way across the forest floor. Clouds gathered until the skies for rain to fall in a relaxing manner. Soon enough after twenty minutes it soon was completely dark and the rain had fallen. The droplets drifted down racing one another towards the finish line that was the earth itself. Tara stopped feeling a three presences enter the forest. It felt inhuman. Like a wolf man barring it's fangs towards a frail toddler. Tara was no toddler so she wasn't afraid of it. Eventually the forest grew quiet and the rain had stooped. All that was left was the fog blanketing the forest floor. No scrunching of leaves. No twigs snapping. No crickets and grasshoppers singing about like they were on American Idol or Britain's got talent. That remained was a still air waiting for an action to occur so that there's a reaction that follows. The forest was waiting patiently. Tara was waiting patiently. For what? Well the inhuman thing to appear of course. To try and snatch her away so she can show it who is the stronger one here. It's fangs and claws or Tara's emotions and patience?