1. Pilot

Clary Fray, the 19 year old art student was talking to a woman, who could potentially buy one of her paintings. She likes to paint abstract things, it's because she explains the story's she feels are there but can't quite place what they are, and who they're with.

She was in the middle of explaining the story of her most recent piece of art when she noticed a blonde haired male, who was dressed rather rough, was leaning against a pole in the art hall. He looked different than the rest. Everyone else was nicely dressed and he stood out in that crowd. He was wearing the leather jacket, a piece of his tattoo showed in his neck, slicked back blonde hair and light stubble.

She felt an attraction to him she couldn't quite describe. It was like she knew him from somewhere, but she didn't know from what.

The man held his hand up to his bust and pointed at himself after looking behind him, it was like he was surprised that she saw him.

She stepped away from the lady and in his direction, the blonde man took a few steps back. "Sorry- I didn't mean to spook you.." She chuckled.

"You can see me?" He questioned, like she wasn't supposed to see him.

"Yeah, of course I can see you." She chuckled once again. He took another few steps back, and kept looking at her with an open mouth and big eyes because of how shocked he was.

He was about to turn around and walk away if it wasn't for the red head telling him to stop.

"Hey wait!" She exclaimed.

He stopped for a second and turned around. She was indeed talking to him. They stared at each other, she knew she knew him but she didn't know how. It was like a piece of her memory was missing..

The blonde man turned back around leaving the red head stunned and all alone in the art hall..

The blonde haired man left the building fast. He was shocked. Shocked that she could see him, she shouldn't be able to see him. No mundane could see him. Yet she wasn't a normal mundane, or at least.. Before she wasn't.

"Hey I was talking to you!" He heard behind him. He recognized the voice, but why would she follow him into a dark alleyway? He stopped again and turned around. Of course it was her, it was Clary. She was always so stubborn, ever since the first time the two met.

The blonde looked stunned. He admired her new look up close now. He'd seen her from afar many times in the past year but only now he saw her new make up and fringe up close. It was so different from the Clary he knew, but it suited her.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" She questioned and the blonde male looked at her with an open mouth. He was still clearly shocked.

"I- No I don't think so-" The blonde man stammered.

"No.. No I do. I definitely do. I.." She was clearly trying her hardest to remember. He noticed her analyzing his features and trying to place the pieces together.

"You're Jace, right?" She added. He shook his head, was this real? Did she really remember him? His shocked face disappeared for a second and a smile curled up on his face. Tears formed in the man's eyes and he looked relieved for a second.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm Jace." He said nodding his head.

"Yeah?" Clary had also popped a smile on her face. She felt so safe with him, like she's known him for such a long time. How could she forget from where?

"I- I'm Clary.." She quickly added and the two both chuckled. Clary's smile quickly faded and her eyes glanced to the tattoo on Jace's neck. "What are these tattoos on your neck?" She asked, moving her hand up to them.

He looked at her hand that was placed on his neck now. Trailing over the tattoo. Clary chuckled again and Jace did as well.

The two looked at each other for a brief moment and it felt like the old times. Like before.

Jace however snapped out of it pretty quickly. His smile faded and he shook his head. "I- I have to go.." He turned around and ran out of the alleyway, leaving Clary alone.

He knew he shouldn't have done that. He could get in big trouble with the clave if they ever found out Clary saw him, it would be even worse if they found out he talked to her.. But he couldn't help it. He loved her, and he needed her.. More than anything else in the entire universe.

A/n: What is up! It's Tatum and uh yeah! I decided to write this fanfic because I really didn't like the way Shadow Hunters ended. They left us on some sort of cliffhanger and I just didn't like it-

My best friends also told me to write this since they also didn't like the ending and I suggested writing this,, and they liked it so HERE YOU GO.

Oh and to clear some things up: This 'Sequel' is entirely my storyline. The characters aren't mine and I did not add any new ones.

So that's that. I hope you'll enjoy this story and see you next chapter <3