4. The talk

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG SKQKD IM SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK BUT SOMEHOW I MANGED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER!! (I spent like almost two months trying to write this) So enjoy bubye

Two months later

Izzy was impatiently pacing through her office room, waiting for Simon.

Her eyes glanced at the clock every five seconds. Izzy asked Simon, Magnus and Alec to come by her office at three, it was half past three now, Magnus and Alec where already there but Simon was nowhere to be found. She was stressing.

"Where is he.." She mumbled and paced around the room while Magnus and Alec looked at her with a concerned look on their faces.

"Izzy are you okay?" Alec asked and Izzy didn't respond.

"Isabelle?" Magnus asks. She stops walking and turns to the warlock.

"What?" She says snarky. "I- I didn't mean it like that-" She says as soon as she realized the tome she said it in.

"Izzy what's wrong?" Alec asks her and she shrugs.

"We should wait for Simon."

"I'm here, what's up?" A voice came from the door, indeed it was Simon. Izzy ran up to him.

"Why. Are. You. Always. Late." She asks but before he could respond she grabbed his hand and dragged him next to Alec, "No time to explain why you're late just.. just stay there I have to tell you all something."

"Are you pregnant?" Magnus asks suddenly and loudly. Izzy looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

"No!" She says chuckling, "I need to talk to you guys about Jace.."

"What about him?" Magnus asks.

"He's been.. off. It's like he's not really there with us on the missions and have you guys noticed he's hardly at the institute anymore?" Izzy says at the three men who stare at her and nod. "I knew Clary's memory wipe hit him hard but is it really so bad that he isn't himself even on missions? He hardly talks to us anymore."

"I've noticed that too." Alec says.

"I- I know something." Simons voice quietly squeaks and Alec and Magnus's heads immediately shoot to him. "Jace is sneaking out of the institute at night."

"How do you know that?" Alec asks with surprise in his voice.

"Because he told me. Well I found out— and then he admitted to sneaking out at night to see Clary." Simon says and Alec forms an irritated glare at Simon.

"Why didn't you tell anyone—"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Izzy says interrupting Magnus.

"I promised him not to.. I also told him that he should stop, but he obviously didn't listen to me." Simon says and Alec's glare fades.

"We should talk to him about the sneaking out and seeing Clary. That's not healthy." Magnus says, "Can you tell him to come by at our apartment tomorrow around 3 O'clock?" Magnus says looking at Alec and smiling at him with heart eyes before looking back at Izzy.

"Yeah. I'll do that." Izzy says reassuringly and nods.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then." Magnus says and waves Izzy goodbye before clicking his fingers, which opened the door and him and Alec graciously walked out, leaving Simon and Izzy alone in the office.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Iz. I really am." She says looking the black haired, gorgeous girl in her eyes.

"I know." She says and throws her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He wraps his arms around her and holds her up for a second before letting her down.

"I have to go tho.. Training." He says and Izzy nods.

"I know." She says and Simon breaks the hug.

"Bye babe." He says, he quickly kisses her cheek and runs out of the door.

"Bye." She chuckles. She still couldn't believe that Simon Lewis is her boyfriend. The past year was without a doubt the best year of her life. If you think Clary's memory wipe away that is. But the reason it was a good year was because of Simon. What did she do to deserve such a gentleman like him?