Part 1. How we met

It's been a few months and I've noticed that some of my female students have been talking a lot about an Izaya Orihara person and I don't like it. The last time I heard that name i had to literally talk a girl out of jumping off of the school roof because that bastard played with her feelings. I hate it when people play each other, I see no point on it. It is useless manipulation that ends in nothing good. So after hearing that name come out of my students mouths I've been a little on edge. I've been manipulated before and that is something I don't wish upon anyone else, more less my students, they are like my children.

Recently I've joined the dollars and I've been able to get some more information on the guy. I had seen him fighting Shizuo Heiwajima and actually not die somehow in the past but I never thought he'd tamper with people close to me. The thought never crossed my mind. I thought 'well he is in his world and I'm in mine, so he shouldn't be much of a bother' But I was wrong. Next thing I know the same students who I heard say his name stopped going to school. I asked some of their friends to go to their homes and try to cheer them up if they could. When they finally did get back to school they just weren't the same children I knew, I could tell that something had died within them. So I made it my goal to track that bastard and have a talk with him about what he's doing. Even if he doesn't listen, it is better to try than to do nothing at all.

It is a new school year and I got Mairu in my homeroom. She is an aquarius just like me so whenever she does something completely weird and just plain odd most of the time I'm the only teacher on her side defending her actions. She's somewhat of a trouble maker but only if you push her, she's a good kid. But she is also related to that flea so you bet that imma ask her some stuff about that bastard. During lunch I sat down with Mairu and talked to her and her sister about their family and family included their brother. Apparently he is a may Taurus and he doesn't get along with his sisters ( geez I wonder why). Coincidently I have a may Taurus sister so most of the things they told me hit close to home. The Taurus didn't find the Aquarius interesting they just thought of us as odd and crazy and kept to themselves. A good thing I guess in their case, since their brother is just ...him.

Eventually I actually got Mairu and her sister to get Izaya to come to the school and talk to me about their grades since their parents were out on a business trip. When he came in through the door I did my best to be as professional as I could be in front of someone I had grown to hate so much for hurting my students, but I behaved. "Hello Mister Orihara" I said with a fake smile and bowed then sat down on my desk as he sat down on the chair in front of me. "Hello Miss Cohen" He said with his signature smirk. I was smiling sweetly, but in the inside I had already imagined 20 different scenarios that end up with me in jail for assault. I snapped out of my thoughts and got back to work " Alright then so Mairu's grades have been pretty good so far, she is an amazing student, honestly reminds me of when I was a kid" I said looking at her past grades then sliding him the grades across the desk and pointing at them. " I did better than this when I was a kid" He said with a smirk, I could tell he said this only to tick me off. "Hahaha you must've been a genius then Mister Orihara" I said trying my hardest not to take things personally. "Nah just common sense, Hey how's running away from your problems working Ariel" He said looking right into my dark brown eyes as I looked into his reddish-brown ones with that God awful smirk of his "Mister Orihara! That is not professional!" I said almost shouting. I couldn't tell at the moment but I had actually stood from my chair. I noticed my action and sat back down trying to get back into character. I sighed "Okay so Mairu's grades, they're good. But her behavior is something that you should keep eye of... she is rebellious whatever you say is right she will tell you is wrong, and I get that. I was in her shoes once so I truly do. But she just makes a lot of enemies really quickly and that's something that only her family can teach her to take control of" " talking from experience?" He said in a taunting tone but I just replied with "yes". He sighed "Well to be honest I don't really care what my sisters do as long as they don't get in the way of my things" "And I understand that, but to be honest instead of messing around with other kids' minds how about you pay attention to your family-" I quickly covered my mouth. 'Omg did I just say that- omg this is how I lose my job-' I quickly covered my mouth with my hands and looked at him who was about to burst out laughing at my reaction at my own words. "So sorry Mister Orihara I got out of character, that wasn't professional of me" I said and bowed. He looked at me somewhat confused at the fact I apologized for something like that and said to me " Sensei let's go out somewhere where your words won't make you lose your job" I just nodded and stood up after him, it was about time for me to leave anyways.

[To be continued]