part 5

(Ariel pov)

I waited till Izaya was done, then kicked him out of my house. It was a work day so I had to get my things ready and I couldn't do any of it with him around. I took the dog out, changed into my work attire, ate something quick then left off to work.

[Time skip]

The school year passed quick with Izaya and I bumping into one another here and there. He is a weird yet kind of funny guy in the sense he most of the times does things the hard way instead of avoiding things, yet he is smart in knowing who not to anger. Which is how I guess he has made it this long without getting murdered by the yakuza or someone important.

It was the beginning of summer and I had just the idea on how to pass it. Going to anime cons! I had gone to some over in the states but never an actual Japanese con because it's crowded, but this year that would change. So I bought a ticket, made my plans and went. There I met a ton of people but the ones who stood out were Walker and Erica, Erica was Hatchin, Walker was Hiroshi and I was Michiko from Finding Paradiso(Michiko & Hatchin) It was as if it was meant to be. Erica convinced me into entering a dance contest with her and we both knew VivavivaHappy so we danced to that on the first round and on the second Love & Joy was a classic we had to do.

Erica looked up at the stage while we sat waiting "The songs we chose are so unlike our characters, it's so funny hahaha" "I know right!" I answered. Then a drumroll was playing and they were about to reveal who the winners were.

"And the winners areeeeee!" We heard the crowd get quiet. " Erica and Ariel as Michiko and Hatchin" The crowd clapped and shouted. I looked at Erica and walker in shock "No way-" I commented in shock " Oh my God I never saw this coming! We won!" Erica said and hugged me tight. "It's so weird!! What!- but my cosplay is not good and my dancing was weird since I needed such tall high heels to not be a midget Michiko!" "Who cares, we won and I think you did great!" She said as she held my hand and pulled me to the stage where they'd take pictures of us and give us our prize.

[Mean while in the crowd]
(Izaya pov)

'So little teach won? Now that I'm thinking about it, she does have the talent and looks to become an idol.. she looks way younger than she actually is and that'd be good for marketing, but most importantly, would she take the bait? Would she do it for the money and fame? Only one way to find out'
[B]

(3rd person pov)

Izaya took a picture of Ariel and made an application to a new company looking for idols, he knew the owner and texted with him for a bit.

(Izaya pov)

'Then it's settled, Ariel.. what will you choose? Fame? Money? Or will you decide that what you have right now is enough?' Izaya smirked 'I have so many plans for you my cute little sensei'

[To be continued]