Part 2, Walking

[Izaya's pov]

I told Miss Cohen to come with me to a park so that we could talk freely, I could tell she was holding back. I didn't say this earlier but I had actually gotten a job on her but I declined when I found out she was my sister's teacher and also a boring human. Before coming to school though I did some research and oh boy was I wrong. Apparently she ran away from the states after she and her best friend's husband got into some argument about something. Then I found out that the husband has been calling her a homewrecker along with her 'friend' and then I got thinking, I really love humanity! I had a whole TV drama underneath me and I didn't even know about it!

"What are you thinking?" Miss Cohen asked me while looking at me "oh nothing teach" I quickly replied. "So, what's up with the grudge against me Ariel?" I asked her while smirking and looking into her dark brown eyes. She blinked at me then looked away and continued walking " It isn't a grudge.. I just..okay maybe it is a grudge but I have my reasons. Which is.. you messed with my students.. and I take my kids really seriously, I just go into mama bear mode once I find out someone hurt my kids" "And how did I hurt them?" "You messed with their minds! " " No I did not, most of these girls were usually depressed and/or suicidal and had all been victims of pretty severe levels of violence from their families or lovers. Those girls were lost and desperate for someone to believe in, making them especially easy to use. They weren't really in love with the families or boyfriends concerned, they simply put their faith in them. All I did was shift that faith towards me."

" Still makes you an butt hole for using them..you even admitted it yourself.." "whatever let's you sleep at night, my dear human" She pouted and kept walking "I heard you're afraid of dogs" She said with a cheeky smile on her face "I have no idea where you got that idea from" I said while keeping my cool "Oh? So if I brought you home with me you wouldn't be afraid of my cute little pupper?" "Of course not, but also. Are you trying to get me in bed with you?" I asked and saw her stop, turn around and blush as she slapped my arm. "Of course not! I really dislike people like you, you baboon!" "How am I a baboon? If anything, I'm a god" "Yeah right, you wish, if you were a God. You'd only be the God of the depressed. Because there is no way in hell. A person in their right mind would ever listen to you" "want to be the judge of that?"

I never knew that such a normal looking person could be so, intriguing. Before she was talking like she hated me and now we are talking as if we were old friends. Humans can always change in split a second but she literally split her opinion over me in half a second.

She went back to walking and sighed. "Back to what this was all about though, don't mess with my students" She said and stared into my eyes ' guess I was wrong' I thought to myself " Ariel Andre Cohen what makes you think that I'd listen to you?" " I know you won't listen to me, and I know that I can't stop you from doing you. But I can dream" "Well at least you know your place" I mumbled "idiot" I heard her mumble.

We both stayed quiet for the rest of our walk, I ended up staring at her from behind. The way she moved wasn't like other women, maybe cause she's a foreigner? The way her hair flowed onto her back was like something in a movie when the stereo typical popular girl comes into a scene and humans try to show you she's perfect (really not though). 'Is this what humans call love? Haha just kidding. I was curious about why everyone ended up hating her though' I kept thinking to myself

I ended up walking her all the way home. She hugged me goodbye which surprised me, because I don't do that.. or get that. When she opened her apartment door I saw a small dog jump onto her legs and I jumped a bit "and you said you weren't scared of dogs haha, well bye Mister Orihara" She said as she smiled and closed the door. I glared at the door for a bit then left to my own apartment. I smirk as I watch the dollars chat and see a new icon pop up by the name of Aquilegia. "Well well, hello sensei" I thought to myself as my grin grew wider

To be continued