Bloopers

Author: So... I guess I wanted to tell you some secret things that I didn't tell you in the FUN FACTS section down in the bottom Author's Notes, so this was born.

Pickle: Plus she's sitting in traffic, bored and she wanted an excuse to bring me back because we all know that's what the people want.

Author: THAT'S NOT- okay, maybe that's slightly true, but I mean, can you blame me? I'm writing a new book and there's no Pickle in there to make inappropriate comments or no Nathan's to push the couple along. 

Pickle: You're only five chapters in though.

Author: STILL.

David: Can-Can I just throw something out there?

Author: Sure, Davie.

David *to the readers*: SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!

Author: I DID NOT! I just...thought about it :)

David: Yeah, before the war was even MENTIONED in the book, she was deliberating whether or not to kill THE HORSE OR ME. And I'm salty about it.

Author: I chose the horse, though. I didn't want to bring that kind of heartbreak on Nathan.

David: THAT'S THE ONLY REASON??

Nathan: I'm glad my feelings were taken into consideration. For ONCE.

Nathan: Also, she was going to make me the VILLIAN of this book. Like, can you believe??

Author: I've already admitted to that actually.

Malia's Ghost: I was going to survive.

Little Boy's Ghost: So, was I.

Jeanie: My ex wasn't going to be a monster, I was going to be born in China, and my fiance and I were going to have an amazing HUGE wedding with everyone invited.

Derrick: I believe Jake and I were supposed to...mate.

Author: OKAY. I GET IT. I DID SOME STUFF. And, Derrick, just because you haven't yet, doesn't mean you won't in future bonus chapters.

Nathan: YOU THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING DAVID TO SOMEONE ELSE!

Author: But I didn't.

Nathan: BUT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT!

Author: But...I didn't.

Nathan: BUT YOU. THOUGHT. ABOUT. IT.

David: You also forgot to mention that Nathan got me a bracelet for my birthday.

Author: Yes. I know, David. I am pretty sure I let the readers know that.

David: And you named me after your ex-boyfriend (And only ex-boyfriend and first-ever boyfriend).

Author: THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I didn't even realize you two had the same name until mid-book.

David: Maybe, subconsciously, you're obsessed over him?

Author: No, pretty sure he's just become so irrelevant to my life, that I completely forgot he existed. I can barely even call him my ex because he never was a boyfriend in the first place.

Derrick: Ooh, shade. My favorite form of insulting.

Author: I am salty about him. He's the guy who made me question my sexuality: Like, really? Is this what it's like to date? Boring, just as lonely as before, just ten times more awkward and not really great in the first place? I never felt anything towards him, and honestly, never was attracted to him. Never dated since. Bad experience. I rate zero out of five stars.

Pickle: You're ranting~

Author: RIGHT! Anyways, do you guys (the readers) have any more questions to ask? I could do a Q&A part 3 if you want, for the newer readers. Or, just a random thing like this. Maybe even just a couple bonus chapters, any other ideas? Let me know->

Pickle: You could do that thing that some people do.

Author: What thing?

Pickle: Like, give the readers a picture of your face if you reach a certain amount of reads or something.

Author: I don't know...

Pickle: You're right, people wouldn't want to see such a thing. You should draw more pictures of my princey-pie instead.

Jake: YES!

Author: Oh, hi Jake! Where have you been?

Jake: Trying to find something to complain about.

Author: Did you find something?

Jake: Yep.

Author: Go ahead...

Jake: You didn't let my mother give birth before she died.

Author: Well, she was originally supposed to survive so...that wasn't supposed to happen. Sorry. I'm sad about that too.

Jake: I know. That's the only reason I'm not yelling at you.

Author: Great...

Jake: ....

Author: ANYWAYS, If you want another Q&A put your questions here->

If you want a bonus chapter, and you want to make a suggestion, put one here->

If you want to see my face or whatever just tell me here->

If you have any other ideas for bonus chapters, such as more bloopers where the characters hate on me tell me here->

(This just makes it easier to organize things)

The end of the school year is busy and stressful...so I haven't had time for chapter ideas or bonus chapter ideas. If you guys want to help out, you are VERY welcome to.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Hopefully, you don't hate me after this chapter ha.

ANYWAYS! THANKS FOR READING xoxo