5

ARIA'S POV:
I feel a strong arm around my waist , I smile softly thinking that guy Greg I met last night was in my bed.

Man I wish I could remember last night. He's probably really good in bed. How would I know , I don't even remember.

I turn my head and see Ross sleeping peacefully.

I scream and Ross's eyes quickly open "Are you Okay?" He says.

I get out of the bed quickly "what are you doing in my bed , did we fuck last night ? Oh my god not again " I say as I pace around the room.

"Calm down , we didn't do anything" he says with a sigh.

"Then why am I in a sweatshirt with my undergarments still on" I say

"Wait you sleep with undergarments on?" He says

"No just my underwear" I say

"That's hot" he says smirking

"Oh my god why did I just tell you that" I say with a groan.

He chuckles "it's fine just calm down. You were drunk last night , so no one would rape you" he says.

"Well um thanks but could you um like leave please" I say in the nicest way possible.

"Yeah of course , Uh I'll see you later" he says walking out.

I sigh and get ready for the day.

Ross's pov:

I walk out her bedroom and look at my phone blowing up messages from Jaz:

"Where the hell were you?"
"You made me go home literally all by myself"
"I can't fucking believe you right now"
"I HAD RYDEL TAKE ME HOME BC OF YOUR ASS"
"YOU BETTER GET HOME".

"Fuck" I whisper under my breath. I walk out aria's apartment and get into my car , quickly driving back to the house I share with Jaz.

I get up to the front door "it's okay Ross you deal with this literally every single day" I say and unlock the door.

"Baby , I'm home" I shout. I hear marching coming down from the stairs.

I see my girlfriend in light blue jeans paired with a red crop top.

She stands there with her arms crossed "where were you" she says as she starts to walk into the kitchen.

"Uh Aria was drunk and threw up so I took her home and helped her a bit. So she let me crash on her sofa since I was to tired to drive home" I say.

"Aria Wallace ?" Jaz says turning her head with a disgusted look on her face.

"Yup" I say

"That slut , did you guys have sex ? Knowing you , you probably took advantage of her" Jaz says with a small smirk.

Why the fuck is she getting mad at me? Why is she calling her a slut? Because aria isn't like that. I just helped out a friend. Well aria thinks I'm the enemy.

"Jaz don't even start , you know damn well I didn't lay a hand on Aria last night. Don't start making excuses so you can make me feel bad" I shout as she starts to back up as I walk closer to her.

"Remember when you fucked my brother and cried and cried for hours about how sorry you were. I took your sorry ass back. You came back into my life " I yell walking out leaving her speechless.