11

ARIA'S POV:

I stand there in the parking lot speechless.

Does Ross think I'm with someone else
Omg Wait he heard the call , shit.

I get in my car and drive over to Courtney's house.
-
I knock on Courtney's door and she opens the door "hey aria" she says smiling.

"Hey , you look cute" I say smiling as I walk in

"Thank you" She says and closes the door behind her.

"What's up?" She says as she sits down at the table.

"Ross thinks I'm with someone else" I say as I pace around the room.

"Wait you guys are dating?" Court says with a big smile.

"No we haven't made it official and I had a call with a doctor , not some guy." I say

"What do I do Courtney" I yell as sit on the couch.

She walks over to the couch "Talk to him and why were you talking to a doctor?" she says as she gives me a curious look.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I say and she nods.

"Well rydel and I are going to make some lunch wanna stay over and help?" Courtney says.

"Yes please" I say , she nods with a smile and walks away.

I call Ross but he doesn't answer.

"Great" I whisper under my breath.
-
"Well I gotta get somewhere for the night so you guys finish up I'll leave the key" Courtney says to me and rydel.

We both nod and continue to chat
-
After dinner with rydel , I drove back to Ross's place to see if he was okay.

I open the door since he gave me an extra key and I walk in.

"Ross" I call out but no response and I could hear people moving quickly in the bedroom.

I quickly walk to the bedroom and swing the door open to see Ross and Courtney both undressed.

My jaw drops "oh my god" I say shakily "aria" Courtney says walking over to me and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me" i say not looking at her and she slowly removes her hand.

I look at Ross and he stares at me not knowing what to say.

"Leave Courtney" I say.

"Can we talk?" She said as her voice cracks.

"Leave Courtney I don't want anything to do with you" I yell at her and she looks at me in tears.

She walks out and I look at Ross.

"A-aria" He starts

"You're such a dick. I can't believe I actually thought I could be in a relationship with you. Do you think I would actually be sleeping with someone else?" I yell

"Yes maybe" he says

"So you decide to sleep with my fucking best friend , how could you?" I yell with tears in my eyes.

"who the hell were you on the phone with then" he yells.

I turn around and look at him.

"You really wanna know?" I say with my arms crossed.

"Yes I really do" ross says waiting for the answer.

"I was on the phone with a doctor" I say

"And?" He said

"I'm being tested for breast cancer and there's 80% chance that I might be positive for it" I say looking down.

"W-what" He says as he looks at me.

"Okay well now you know so don't call me ever again Ross Lynch just stay away from me" I say and walk out leaving him speechless.