16

Aria's pov:
I get up from the couch and wipe my tears.

I open the door and I see Ross with blue jeans on along with a grey crewneck.

"H-hey" He says.

"Come in" i say quietly, he walks in and takes a seat on the couch.

I sit next to him and look at him "Ross , Kj just broke up with me" I start.

"Courtney just broke up with me" he said.

"I'm sorry Ross but I loved Kj and When he asked me if I still loved you , I couldn't bare to say no because I still love you Ross and I'm not gonna Beg for you on my knees but answer this question Ross. Do you still love me" I say with tears in my eyes.

The room was silent for a second.

He looks at me and caresses my cheek "of course I love you and to be honest I never stopped. I would think about you constantly Aria. Being with another woman that wasn't you didn't feel right" he says.

I smile slightly "and I'm sorry about you and kj" ross says with a sigh.

"It's okay" I say.

He takes me into his arm and lay my head on his chest.

"Can we just stay like this" i whisper

"Anything for you baby girl" he whispers and I slowly fall asleep.

-
December 25, 2019

Ariawallace

Liker by Lilireinhart,rydellynch and 12,239,900 othersAriawallace merry Christmas from your favorite girls <3View all comments

Ariawallace merry Christmas from your favorite girls <3
View all comments

Lilireinhart ❤️❤️

Rydellynch merry Christmas love <3

Stormielynchr5 MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVE ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️

Ariawallace @stormielynchr5 ilyyy

Ross_lynch look it's my robe

Ross_lynch picture creds ??

Ariawallace @ross_lynch pIcTuRe cReDs?¿

Adoringaria omggggg loveee

Uwuross Aria is so cute omg #raria

Madelame ily and I'm still full from all those cookies

Ariawallace @madelame hahaha ily

-

I jump off  the bed and hug Ross from behind "merry Christmas baby" I say smiling.

He turns around and kisses me passionately and pulls away.

"Merry Christmas love" he says smiling.

We go downstairs to see all the lynches and a few cast members from riverdale.

-
Narrator's pov:

Aria had a spectacular a day with the Lynches and in fact she fell for the man she loved even more.

Later that evening , they both cuddled near the fire place and opened up each other's present.

They both smiled at each other , satisfied with their gifts.

He pulls her closer to her and whispers "will you marry me?"

The girl freezes and doesn't know what to say.