Confession ☆

"You did what?! Duuuuude!" I was skyping with Lucas at the moment, he was lying in bed as I was sitting on the ground behind the counter, I scratch the back of my head and let out a groan.

"I don't know!" I told him while he clicked his tongue.

"Man, you have guts. Well, how did she responded?" I blinked twice and sighed.

"She told me to not date someone if I don't like her and then she hurriedly went inside her house... then she ghosted me. No messages nor phone calls, she stopped going to the store after that."

"You messed up, man." He chuckled and I glared at him, "well don't worry I remembered when I told Yeri how I find her pretty,"

"And?"

"The end." Talking to Lucas is hopeless.

"Seriously dude, have you never even thought of dating Yeri or Koeun before? Like have you never been attracted to one of them?"

He shaked his head vigorously.

"Why?"

"They're scary, man. And besides, I like cute girls." He laughed again and I heard a customer come in.

"I'll talk to you later, bro." I ended the call and stood up only to be greeted by Hendery and a petite girl beside her with blonde hair.

"Oh hey! You're Koeun's friend right?" He said as he smiled, I nodded and gave him an awkward stare

"Just wanna buy some cigars for dad, and... this." The tall boy placed a pack of candies and ice cream on the counter as I turned around to get a pack of cigarettes.

"ID?" I asked while I punch in the orders

"Here you go." Wong Hendery? Chinese.. I nodded and gave him back his ID as I continue to pack the orders into a paper bag, "hey, do you by chance know if Koeun has a boyfriend?"

I suddenly stopped my tracks and froze on my spot.

"You know, she is your classmate and if there's like someone in your school who's sticking to her like glue?"

I can't answer his question, I just felt like my mouth was the one being glued together.

"Oppa I told you to just ask Koeun unnie to be your girlfriend." The girl with blonde hair said and snatch the paper bag from me, giving me a smile and bowed while proceeding to go outside the store.

"Sorry 'bout her. But she has a point. I just need to ask her. Thanks by the way." He paid and smiled at me then quickly followed her sister out

I sighed and woke up from my senses when I heard the door being closed.

I was walking home, wearing my headphones as I bumped into Mina. She was wearing a summer dress and her hair is curled nicely, she was smiling widely at me that her eyes disappeared. I quickly remove my headphones and hang it on my neck as I bowed at her.

"Hey." I greeted and she nodded, "going somewhere?"

"I was just gonna meet you at the store, good thing I bumped in to you here."

"Oh, do you need something?" I asked, but I had a hint that she might want an answer to the love letter.

"I was just gonna ask you if it's okay if we have coffee.. there's this new cat cafè open in downtown, I really wanna try it out." I can see her blushing, her eyes kept glancing up at me then she will look in another direction when I caught her.