Un

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳'𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
1/16/19
3:54 𝘱𝘮.
╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

★彡

"I understand honey, but why would you want to leave me all alone", my mom says wearing a pout. I rolled my eyes again for the umpteenth time today.

I groan, "Ma, you act like i'm going to a whole notha country i'm just going a couple states over."

"I see that sweetie, but I think that's not a good idea because you have no idea about them people over there and i just don't want you getting hurt cause I don't know what I would do if I was to loose another son...", she says as she started to tear up.

I sigh, as I walk around the corner and wrap my arms around her as she started to cry in my chest.

"Trust me ma, i'm good. Nothing will happen to me, you know I stays to myself...I just want to get away from Florida for a lil sec to clear my head. It's to much going on right now. And I just need some space to breathe". I say as my brother's murder scene played over and over again in my head.

"I know Davaughn it's just I don't want a repeat of what happened with Zion because I can't loose you too baby", she says calling me by my middle name.

"I know momma, and you won't. Plus Maj is coming too so it's not like i'm going to be there alone". I say as we release from the hug.

"What you cooking", I ask as I try to change this sappy ass mood cause I'm really not one to show my emotions like that.

"Well, I was cooking rotel dip but I forgot to get the cheese. And I- where you going", my mom ask as I grabbed my keys off the wall.

"To the store", I lied. "Well why you there pick me up some of that velveta block cheese."

I sigh, know damn well I wasn't actually going to the store but replied an "ok" cause I really didn't have time to be interrogated by her on where I was going.

My phone rings as I close the front door, as I answer it I roll my eyes already knowing who it is.

"I'm coming nigga, damn be patient!", I speak into the phone.

"Hurry up", I heard his deep voice say before the phone hung up.

"Ugh!"