Cinq

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘢
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 1/25/19
12:34 𝘱𝘮
╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 1/25/1912:34 𝘱𝘮╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

★彡

"Leon hurry the fuck up before they take all the chairs", I heard Dej yell. I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I'm coming, damn". Me, Dej, and Maj we're going down to the pool since they were both off today.

Anyways, I was currently taking a piss but Dej wouldn't even let me do that in peace. I shake myself off and pull up my pants. I wash my hands then walk out, cutting the lights off and closing the door.

Once I made sure I had everything I needed, I grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge and stood by the door waiting for Dej. Now look at this shit, she was the one rushing me but she still ain't ready yet. Maj was already down at the pool, he's been there for around 20 minutes now. We could've been there too if Dej wasn't being so extra.

I blew my breath as she walked from out the back. "How I Look", she asked as I rolled my eyes, walking out the front door. "You look great Dej", I said sarcastically. She walked in front of me and spun around, "Oh trust me, I know baby boy".

When we finally got down, there was literally no one there other than us. 'Damn this bitch dead', I thought as I looked around. I went to one of the beach chairs sitting my towel and phone down in it, as I slipped off my slides.

"NIGGA PUT ME DOWN", I screamed as I felt him lift me up on his shoulder and start running towards the pool. I slapped his back repeatedly as I heard Dej's spray bottle ass laugh. As I was steady screaming at this nigga, I felt him lift me up and throw me in the pool.

This fat neck ass nigga knew I couldn't swim. I start panicking and tryna kick my feet to get from under the water, than I stood up realizing that I was only in the 4ft side. They was still laughing when I lifted up but I just rolled my eyes, well I tried to at least. On the real them shits burning and itching. I walked to edge of the pool and reached to the beach chair, grabbing my towel and wiping my eyes.
We swam for about a hour or 2 and than we got out and went about our day.

~

omniscient

Currently, Leon and Maj were at the car dealership so Maj could pick out his first car. He was using some of the money out of the account his grandfather left for him. He honestly had forgot about it considering it was for when he went to college, and he didn't stay there for that long.