Six

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘢
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 2/1/19
10:21 𝘢𝘮
╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 2/1/1910:21 𝘢𝘮╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

★彡

I stretched and yawned as I felt myself waking up fully. I was still tired, considering I went to sleep really late last night. They had a nasty, black ass cockroach in my room and I wasn't going to sleep until it was gone. Meaning that I waited until Maj got home to kill it because I most definitely wasn't going to kill it.

I got out of bed, slipping my slides on. I walked to the bathroom and cut the shower on, letting it warm up. I went to get my toothbrush and all of my necessities. I had a job interview today so I decided to get up a little bit earlier so I could be ready. I wanted to work somewhere were I had experience at, and I've only worked 3 places. 2 of them being fast food jobs and the other being at Foot Locker. And, I also had a couple of errands to run today.

So you could only guess where my job interview is at, yea Foot Locker. I liked working there to be honest. It was light work in my opinion.

I picked out a simple outfit, nothing too fancy. I laid it out on my bed and went back into the bathroom. I locked the door and slid out of my clothes. I got a towel and a fresh bar of soap from the bottom cabinet, and got in the shower.

I sighed in relief as the scorching water relaxed my muscles. I stood for a good minute before I washed my face. After I washed my face, I washed my body from head to toe. I repeated that two times before deciding it was time to get out.

I cut the water off and grabbed my big towel, wrapping it around my waist. I walked over to the mirror, staring back at my reflection. What the hell, I need a fucking haircut. My shit looks horrible. I shook my head at my thoughts and grabbed my toothbrush.

I brushed my one crooked toof, then gargled some mouthwash in my mouth. I grabbed my deodorant and put a generous amount of it under my arms.

a/n: I put that crooked toof part in on purpose🤓his teeth are not actually cricket, he has braces and he has more than just one tooth

I used the towel around my waist to wipe the floor, making sure to not leave it wet. I picked up my clothes and the towel off the floor and through them in the hamper. Right now I was literally butt ass naked, considering I left my clothes on my bed. Oh well, I guess i'm gonna have to run to my room.

I grab my deodorant, toothbrush, and phone and cut the light off. I open the door and stick my head out, checking both sides. When I knew that the coast was clear I ran butt ass naked back to my room, dick swinging and all.