Huit

hey bit-, i mean hey my loves. how y'all niggers doing. well i'm doing fine, even though you didn't ask. anyways here's a update since i'm kinda bored. and since school starts in about 2 weeks, i feel like i'm not gone be able to update that much but i hope y'all understand.💛

i'm really happy once again because i'm literally at 19.7k read, which is almost 20k. so i just wanna thank y'all and say i love y'all for the millionth time.😘

imma say this again, the song in the mm is just one of the songs i listened to while writing this. so you can listen if u want, it's just a option.🙂

also, in the next chapter y'all will finally get to meet leander and get personal and shit with him. kinda like a introduction.

lastly, don't forget to vote, comment, and share.💛 so with that being said, lets read;)
~

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘢
𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢,
𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 2/8/19
11:30 𝘢𝘮
╔═════ ══════╗
𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
╚═════ ══════╝

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢, 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 2/8/1911:30 𝘢𝘮╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

★彡

"Yea, It kinda all just depends. Men's shoes tend to look longer". I explained to the middle aged lady as we were looking at the Jordan's shoe rack. She apparently wanted to surprise her son with some shoes but she didn't know which ones he would like. According to her, he doesn't like his shoes to look like "boats". But I mean, if he wears a size twelve, how the fuck he think he gone be able to fit a size 9.

"I just wish he wasn't so picky and difficult". She sighed making me feel a little bad for her.

"Well hey, uhm maybe you could bring him in. You know, have him take a look for himself. Cause you know kids these days act like somethings wrong with them". She chuckled at my words before sending me a warm smile.

"Well you're like the only one that will probably put up with him. When is your next shift". She asked me as she stood up and grabbed her purse.

I pursued my lips together before speaking, "Uhm my next shift is Sunday, from 1 to 6". She nodded before checking the time on her watch, "Well thank you for being so lovely. I will bring him Sunday and hopefully he's not being as difficult."

I said my goodbyes before walking back to the counter and sitting on the stool. I put my hands under my chin before sighing. I was getting kinda bored considering there was nothing really to do.