🇭​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇧​🇮​🇹​🇨​🇭​

🅑🅛🅞🅞🅜🅘🅝🅖🅣🅞🅝 🅗🅘🅖🅗

** Warning, This is long Asf. She said said be descriptive so I wrote a whole book that would put Harry Potter chapters to shame :3

---------------------------------------------
•Role name•
Head Bitch

•Name•
Ashley Jacqueline saltzman

•Nickname•
Ash, Lin, Jackie, mWicked Bitch of the west (Middle schoolers can so mean) sweet Cheeks (Father)

•Age•
17

•Gender•
Female

•Sexuality•
Heterosexual

•Face Claim•
Maggie Lindamann

•Face Claim•Maggie Lindamann

•Personality• Ashley isn't your typical Bîtchy prenup Beauty Queen who always gets her way with a bash of her extension eyelashes and a flick of her wrist, She works for it on her own and doesn't need anyone's help because honestly she can do a be...

•Personality•
Ashley isn't your typical Bîtchy prenup Beauty Queen who always gets her way with a bash of her extension eyelashes and a flick of her wrist, She works for it on her own and doesn't need anyone's help because honestly she can do a better job her damn self. She also isn't your clichè blonde, Blue eyed cheerleader who is bîtchy because,Well, she can. For starters she isn't blonde. She has a luxurious set of 'virgin Black hair' (Ironically) and happily known as a brunette with equally as beautiful big puppy dog brown eyes. She snappy from her own personal reason she would never care to explain even if it doesn't make it right, She has reasoning. She can be unapologetically cruel and shady, filled with on the mark snide commentary that comes naturally. She is so caught up in her own bottle up rage she doesn't care, or tries to fix herself from mistreating others. So self absorbed in her shîtty situation it rightly earn herself the name of 'Head Bitch'. Ashley doesn't Treed lightly over her responsibilities including being head caption of Bloomington High very own Cheerleading team. When she does something she does it right and expects nothing less then perfection. Nitpicking at everyone else faults when she is blinded from her own. It will be an understatement to call her a perfectionist because even perfection isn't good enough for her. She wants more. Searching for something that isn't there, working her poor recruits until they can't stand upright let along walk from their excruciating sessions. With all of that it said, it doesn't mean she doesn't have a sense of humor. It may be filled with heavy sarcasm and a billion eye rolls with limited laughter that may sometimes be replaced by graceful snorts and silent laughter behind her eyes. She can take a joke time to time, Even make one if she's feeling up to it. Only if she warms up to you. That's when she's Vulnerable and allow's you a sneak peak behind her iron curtain of undying loyalty who is just a teenager with insecurities who is awful at hiding them in a less extreme way—Only if your lucky enough that is. She won't just give into just anyone. This beautiful temptress may have you on a leash without you even knowing it before it's too late and she's already hauling your aśś around. Reminds everyone of her Modeling and Title to overshadow her insecurities. Her 'Bite Me' Attitude is just a small part of that.