𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖍

Г𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞|Sonia Ali

Г𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞|
Ali,, The Apprentice

Г𝐀𝐠𝐞|
° Twenty-six

Г𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲|
Heterosexual

Г𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞|
° Face claim; hannah kleit
° Dark brown hair that stops near her ears into a short bob,, Vibrant red eyes that turn different shades with her mood,, downturned red lips,, soft brown skin.

Г𝐣𝐞𝐝𝐢/ 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐡 + 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞|
Sith + Human

Г𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬|

Force Rage, also known as Dark Rage, is a Dark Side ability that primarily fuels on fear, but also on other Dark Side emotions such as anger, pain and hate. This allowed the user to increase his or her speed, strength and endurance. In some cases, users of the Force Rage would completely lose control of their feelings and surroundings, thus ignoring pain and injures that would later prove fatal to the user.

 Force Drain ability works only on organic victims as it taps into their personal energy. The technique is mostly used for two different purposes, either to exhaust the victim or to transfer victim’s energy to the practitioner. Force Drain could take effect of a Dark Side energy lightning-like bolt that would strike the victim or it could be used as a spherical field that would instantly drain victim’s energy on every level.

Г𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫|
Double bladed red lightsaber that can break apart to form two individual blades. Later upgrades to The Darksaber; was an ancient black-bladed lightsaber. It had a unique blade that was shorter than that of most lightsabers, and shaped like a traditional sword. ... The Darksaber had a crystal which served as a conduit for Force energy

Г𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲|

Pride is a powerful but double-edged tool on the Continent, with people who become too big for their boots getting disposed of sooner rather than later. Sonia understands this dynamic completely, exuding a level of pride and confidence that is quite daunting, and even somewhat charming, without going overboard. She is incredibly pragmatic, cold, and logical in her decision making, which can serve her well at times. Sonia will leave no stone unturned when it comes to getting the things she wants. She's relentless in this regard, exhibiting a strong attitude in wanting things done her way.

Sonia is not averse to performing heinous acts in order to accomplish her goals. From torture and destruction,  there's no avenue that Sonia will forgo in this regard.

behind the image of a powerful sith with a sharp wit — and tongue — hides the broken little girl who was sold by her father because he deemed her to be a useless waste of space. exhibiting vulnerability and volatility from time to time.

Г𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬|

° Darth Vader; after being sold to the Sanitarium to be experimented upon, unable to access the Force to resist or escape. Vader sensed the extraordinary potential of the girl edging on the dark side and requested for her to be her apprentice. Sonia will give her life for Vader. Deems him someone precious to her even if he is just using her as a tool. He has give her life meaning. Something worth living for. So she is forever in his debt.

° Father and Mother; Mother died when she was two and her father neglected her existence. Told her no one will ever love her, and she believed him.

Г𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠?|
No....Just kidding. Yes! Preferably a intense death. Dramatic.

Г𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Sonia Ali was born on the planet Mustafar. Parents were coal Minors who worshiped the sith and empire. Was raised into believing in the sith. To praise them. They were their god. She was too young to relive her parents were apart of cult who her father later sold her too a few years after her mother died. Where she was experimented on and tortured in a dark room, fed very little, surrounded by people who never spoke to her. Only conflicted pain. She broke during those trails. At age eleven was when Vader found her and took her under his wing to the Galactic Empire where she served by his side.

Г𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬/ 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬|Likes; Power,, Vader,, The Empire,, Sadist. Dislikes; The unkown,, The dark and what lurches within it,, The resistance,, The Jedi.

Г𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬/ 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬|Strengths; Lightsaber techniques,, Torture/ interrogation. Weakness; Reckless use of the force,, Small sense of humanity,, Children,, Conflicted,, Hunger for power,, Darth Vader.

Г𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧|
The dark side. Darth Vader

Г𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠|Lorde; Everyone wants to rule the world.
Imagine dragons; Natural

Г𝐐𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬|

We are just vessels, and even when we are told we are special, as I was as you would have been we are still just vessels. For them to take and take until we are empty❞

I want everything❞

Forget the bottle, let your chaos explode ❞

❝ you can't outrun destiny just because your afraid of it

❝ you can't outrun destiny just because your afraid of it ❞

[ 1-800-thanos ]