🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇵​🇴​🇮​🇸​🇴​🇳​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇲​🇪​

ROLE NAME
The Poison In Me

FULLNAME
Xenia Nancy Montoro

GENDER
Female

AGE
18
(just turned)

SEXUALITY
Demisexual Pan

FACE CLAIM
Danielle Campbell

PERSONALITY Being headstrong is defiantly one of her flaws she embraces spiritually—of course being that way means nothing in this world will change her mind once it's set and locked in

PERSONALITY
Being headstrong is defiantly one of her flaws she embraces spiritually—of course being that way means nothing in this world will change her mind once it's set and locked in. Xeina would be the type of person to fight for what she believes in. If she fails to be heard she will go out of her way so the whole world can hear her so you would have no choice to pay attention to her. If she gets knocked down she wouldn't cry or whine about it. She will get back up off her ašś and try again. Until she comes out on top.

Can be so blinded with her own stubborn need to be right all the time. Some might call her narrow minded from it–If their brave enough to say it too her face that is. Come across her with any hint of aggression, She will bite back with twice as hard.

With all that said, Xenia can be truly compassionate too those she truly trust. Just because she is able to stand up for herself dosen't mean she is incapable of having fun or showing empathy to others. Being spontaneous is something she tend to enjoy since people can never predict her neck moved, which brings her much comfort.

BACKSTORYXeina woke up in 'the box' they called it, two years ago

BACKSTORY
Xeina woke up in 'the box' they called it, two years ago. Unlike everyone else she wasn't a afraid when she couldn't remember anything—No. She was angry. So Angry, for a while she separated herself from everyone else and demanded to get the hèll out of the literal hèll hole. She learned her name when she was fighting one of the males that pissed her off that only cause chaos, ending with her head smashing into the concrete maze wall when at a certain point she was willing to go through it. So overwhelmed with the sudden memory she laughed hysterically with a bloody head on the ground, Not bothering to pay attention to the ache—pretty sure since that day some of them think a few screws are losses up tere. Weirdly enough, she had gain respect for it.

LIKES• Nature • Chocolate • Being unpredictable • Swimming • Attention• Blades (Carries around a blade at her hip every where she goes

LIKES
• Nature
• Chocolate
• Being unpredictable
• Swimming
• Attention
• Blades (Carries around a blade at her hip every where she goes. Her number one weapon choice)

DISLIKES
being ignored
• Fighting (Something she does commonly, but never seeks out on purpose)
• People who half-aśś everything
• The Maze, L.I.V.E and anyone who works with them.
The fallen and 'One-way ticket to a place where all demons go' (doesn't trust her)

[ upcomingrp ]