one

Lisa couldn't breathe.

Literally.

It was like her lungs were malfunctioning and for some reason, they kept rejecting oxygen no matter how much she tried to inhale. It almost physically hurts, as she had been hyperventilating for quite a while now but she couldn't care less.

She couldn't care at all.

Not when the type of pain she's currently enduring is far more worse than struggling to breathe and suffocating to death.

All she could think about was where it went wrong. For fucksake, just a few hours ago they were kissing each other goodnight and she reluctantly pulled away from him since sleep was actually important for a student athlete like her. That was the first time in a while that her training ended early, and Hanbin, being the good boyfriend that he is, picked her up and brought her home.

Everything was perfect. At sixteen years old, Lisa definitely admits that what she and Hanbin have, or had, was a whirlwind romance. They met each other in probably the most cliche way possible, at a coffee shop.

After all, what are the chances that a scene snatched right out of a movie happens to you in real life, right?

But it did happen. And Lisa couldn't have been more grateful that Hanbin came to her life. She bumped into him, spilled coffee on his white collared shirt, asked for her number, and before she knew it, they were already on their first date.

Then eventually a second one, a third one, and then boom.

He asked her to be his girlfriend.

And like the lovestruck teen she was, she immediately said yes. Everything was fine, really. Hanbin had been a good boyfriend. All the sweet hugs and kisses and flattery, and the way he carries her stuff and buys her smoothies. He was the perfect boyfriend a girl could ask for.

Until the bastard went and broke her heart, of course.

She woke up to her phone vibrating nonstop. Squinting and adjusting to the sudden brightness that welcomed her eyes, she saw numerous text messages from her unnies. All of them asking if she was okay.

Her brows furrowed, wondering what the hell they were talking about. She asked her Jennie-unnie, a friend of hers and a fellow volleyball player.

The response she got was not at all what she expected.

It was a picture.

Of Hanbin and Yeri.

Making out in front of the whole damn student body.

She felt like throwing up. So she did.

Not only was she shocked, and not only was she infuriated.

She was livid.

Lisa swore she'd stab them to death with a knife then throw their bodies off a cliff. Her cheeks started heating up and she tried to calm her senses. The hyperventilating soon stopped and she tried to make sense of what was happening.

Her boyfriend cheated on her.

Her goddamn boyfriend kissed another girl in front of practically a hundred people and she felt humiliated. The whole population of their school knows that she was cheated on and that she's crying over the asshole who paraded his new girlfriend like a fucking trophy.

God, she wanted to strangle him in his sleep.

Sighing, she splashed water on her face hoping that it would fully wake her up. For fucksake, she just woke up. She's not even completely conscious yet and people had the audacity to text her and ask her if she was okay.