New Things

Hey everyone I'm sorry that I haven't been on for a while I just got home for the summer so now I'll be able to work more on this book also I'm looking for some new characters if anyone is available please DM me. I might give you guys my phone number so we can have direct contact with each other just let me know and I'll just see what I can do.

Radio Station: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! RISE AND SHINE BECAUSE ITS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING IN ELMWOOD CITY!!!! ITS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE RADIO STAION WTDM THE SPLASH (splash!!). COMING UP IN A MINUTE IS ZEZE BY KODAK BLACK THEN AFTER THAT IS THE MOORE SHOW PODCAST AND

Arthur POV

     Ahh. It's close to summer time and it's almost time for Kate to get out for summer break. She wanted me to pick her up from school and take her to the mall. Since I was in town and I wanted to spend time with my youngest sister, this was my chance to do so. I got a phone call from D.W. asking me to pick her up from the library after I pick Kate up but she wanted me to take her straight home afterwards. So I was just trying to make it easier by telling her to come with us to the mall so we wouldn't waste time. I didn't know that D.W. and Kate was beefing tho. Kate told me that D.W. beat up one of her friends over a chicken sandwich that she didn't even want to eat. Not only that, Kate was being nice and bought her that sandwich and D.W. was showing out that day. So instead of picking D.W. up, I told her to get a ride from one of here friends instead. And no, I was not picking sides, I just didn't wanna hear them arguing in my car. So we got to the mall and we were just walking around and window shopping.

Kate: Arthur look at the dress. Could you get this for me on my birthday?

Arthur: I'll try my best Kate. And beside, your birthday is months from now. I don't think I'll remember that far into the future.

Kate: Oh ok. But yeah. I want that dress.

Arthur: Ok I'll get it. For your birthday. And plus it'll probably be on sale for much cheaper then.

Kate: *chuckles* Yeah.

Arthur: Wanna go to the Food Court? I haven't eaten all day.

Kate: Sure. They got a new food place there. It called Uncle Joe's Famous Pizza. The pepperoni pizza is Lit!

Arthur: Lit?

Kate: You know, as in good.

Arthur: Ahhhh. I gotcha.

*We went to Uncle Joe's to try a slice of pizza and man! The pizza was so great. Um... I mean....Lit! That I wanted to get another slice. After the food court. We went into a store that Kate has been in before. But it shocked me because, well...she my younger sister. We went in and one of her friends was working there.

Cashier: Heyyy Katie!!!

Kate: Hey MiMi!!!! This is my big brother, Arthur.

MiMi: Woah! He's cute. My real name is Miranda but I go by MiMi.

Arthur: It's nice to meet you. You look familiar tho.

MiMi: *chuckles* Yeah, I'm one of Muffy's cousin's. They say that she and I look like twins, but she's much, much older than me.

Kate: You got the stuff today?

MiMi: Yeah, I got your favorite flavor too.

Kate: Yes!! (moves arm in a mission complete motion). Arthur, please don't tell mom or dad. They'll flip.

Arthur: Uhhh. Ok.

* I was shocked to see my youngest sister buying a Vape Pen. I kinda thought D.W. was probably gonna be doing this, but Kate. My own baby sister. I mean, I'm not gonna lie and say that I never tried it, but it's just so shocking to see my youngest sister sneak them.*