Chapter 21

A/N Hiiiiiiiiiiii................................... I'm sorry.

A week had passed since Jenny's birthday disaster, if that's what you wanna call it, and Taehyung was gradually starting to hang around Jungkook again. It started began just small waves, then to small hi's, and escalated to conversations. They were nothing like the conversations they used to have when they were friends, but they were a start.

Taehyung had known better then to hang around Jungkook when Siwon was there, because the last thing he wanted at that moment was to make Jungkook mad at him for Siwon getting upset. So, he keep his distance when Jungkook was with him.

Everything had been going good and Taehyung thought they were rebuilding their friendship slowly. That's the track they were on until Siwon decided to drop by and say hello to Jungkook when he was in the library, where Taehyung just happened to be talking to him.

Taehyung and Jungkook were standing pretty close as they talked, Jungkook giggling softly at something Taehyung had said, and Taehyung getting closer as he talked. Siwon stood there for a second before clearing his throat. The pair looked over at him and Jungkook smiled wider, not wanting to make Siwon think he was doing something wrong. Technically, he wasn't, but since Siwon didn't want him talking to Taehyung and he agreed he wouldn't, he wasn't doing anything right either.

"Hey baby", Jungkook smiled as he walked over to Siwon. He was about to wrap his arms around his neck and kiss him sweetly, when Siwon pushed him away. He just stared at him for a second before taking a deep breath and speaking.

"I told you not to talk to him, you know how I feel about that", Siwon said, hurt evident in his eyes. He turned around and walked out of the library, Taehyung and Jungkook both following. Jungkook stopped him with a hand on his shoulder, turning him around. He cupped the side of Siwon's face and held him close.

"Siwon, wait, please. We haven't been talking long, just this week and they've only been little conversations, barely even that", Jungkook pleaded. Siwon practically threw Jungkook's hands off his face.

"A week? Jungkook, that's worse. I don't care if he used to be your best friend, I don't want you talking to him since I know your history together. I thought you understood. I thought we had reached an agreement that you yourself said was fair", he scoffed. It wasn't an arrogant scoff, but one of hurt and disbelief.

"I-I'm sorry, I won't talk to him anymore", Jungkook murmured," Please Siwon"

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I don't trust him and can't trust you when you're with him", Siwon said softly," We're over"

"What?", Jungkook asked numbly.

"I said, we're over, as in no longer dating", Siwon sighed. It wasn't an easy thing for him to do because he cared a lot for Jungkook, but he couldn't deal with the anxiety of not knowing if he would lose him or not to Taehyung.

"No, please, I-I'll be better! Just please don't leave me please", Jungkook begged, holding on to Siwon's sleeve. At this point, any dignity was gone, and desperation shown through.

"No, this is over Jungkook. Let it go", Siwon said before removing Jungkook's hands from his sleeve and walking away. Jungkook stood there and watched him go. He felt silent tears go down his cheeks. He had truly cared about Siwon.

"You told him?", Taehyung asked softly. Jungkook let out a dark laugh and turned around in anger, his face red, and his hands clenched into fists.

"That's what you're fucking worried about?!", Jungkook yelled," You just broke up my fucking relationship and you're worried about how he found out?!"

"Well, I don't want-", Taehyung began before being cut off by Jungkook's dry laugh. Taehyung watched as Jungkook grew even angrier before calming down enough to not scream at Taehyung.

"You just don't want people to think you're gay? Is that it? Gosh, grow some balls Taehyung, you're not straight. You can't be after everything we did. Don't even try and say you're bi-curious either. If you were, you would've stopped our arrangement a while ago", Jungkook scoffed," This just proves you don't care about anyone but yourself"

"No, Jungkook that's not it-", Taehyung tried saying again.

"Just shut the fuck up! You pushed away the one person who actually cared about me! Just because you didn't doesn't mean others aren't allowed! You asshole! You ruined my life! Now, for the last time, stay the fuck away from me!", Jungkook screamed in Taehyung's face before turning and walking away. He stopped a few feet away and turned his head slightly," And for the record, he was at the hotel when we were after the football game, and saw us in the pool making out, I didn't tell him shit"

With that, Jungkook walked away, leaving Taehyung alone once again, just as he had been in the classroom. He hadn't meant to make it sound as if he didn't care that Siwon just dumped Jungkook. Of course he cared.

No matter what, in his brain, Jungkook was still his baby, his best friend, his forever comfort, and it killed him to see Jungkook said and upset. Although, lately, he had been the soul reason he was upset and that killed Taehyung even more.

He needed to apologize.

He would leave him alone after, honor his wishes. Maybe, he could even talk to Siwon and see if he would get back together with Jungkook. No, he wouldn't do that, but he could apologize to Jungkook. He had to apologize because if he weren't a dumbass and had just stayed away like Jungkook had told him, Jungkook would be single and crying right now.

So, he shook off the shock of Jungkook's words, gathered up what was left of his courage and dignity, and began walking to Jungkook's dorm. He knew he would already be there, would be crying, and wouldn't want to see him. But maybe, just maybe, he could comfort him one last time.

He was left walking with one wonder:

How does he keep fucking this up?

A/N Welp. Hi. 

Words: 1035