Chapter 28

A/N HeEhEeHeE

The next morning, Jungkook had woken up refreshed. He yawned and stretched as he began to wake up a bit more. He hadn't had that good of sleep since the last time he slept next to- wait a second. He opened his eyes when he felt a strong arm hold him closer and smelled that familiar, comforting scent he loved oh so much. He looked up to see a sleeping Taehyung.

He quickly looked over them and around the room to make sure they were both still fully clothed and nothing happened last night. He felt Taehyung stir a bit and looked at him again, just as his eyes opened.

"Good morning Kookie", he yawned softly, smiling down at the younger.

"Good morning Taehyung", Jungkook smiled softly," How did we end up here?"

"You fell asleep on me while we watched the movie last night but woke up briefly to tell me you wanted to go to your bed. So, I carried you in here and laid you down. I was about to leave but you said you wanted me to stay and cuddle, so that's what I did", Taehyung explained, holding Jungkook close again.

"So, nothing else happened?", Jungkook asked wearily.

"No, nothing like that, don't worry. We innocently slept in the same bed, that's all, I promise", Taehyung said to clarify.

"Ok good because I really want the us being friends again thing to work", Jungkook breathed out in a sigh of relief.

"I do to, that's why I was hesitant to stay at first. But, you were too adorable, I couldn't say no", Taehyung teased.

"Aish, shut up", Jungkook blushed, burying his face in Tae's chest in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Koo", Taehyung chuckled. He was about to ask Jungkook to breakfast when his phone began ringing. Taehyung sighed and handed it to him.

"Hello?", Jungkook asked as he picked up," Oh, I forgot you got back today. Sorry, I just woke up. Yeah, I'll meet you for breakfast. Okay, bye"

"Siwon is back?", Taehyung asked softly.

"Yeah, I said I'd meet him for breakfast", Jungkook murmured.

"I heard. I should go then", Taehyung said as he got up.

"Hyung?", Jungkook asked softly.

"Yeah?", Taehyung asked, turning around to look at him.

"Thank you for last night", Jungkook smiled softly," I'll text you later"

"You're welcome Koo", Taehyung smiled. He fought the urge to give the younger a kiss on the forehead as he grabbed his dirty clothes and walked out of the dorm to his own.

Over the course of the next week, him and Jungkook hung out very few times, but did text at least a few times every day. Taehyung had been doing a good job at remembering not to talk to Jungkook in public and stuff, incase Siwon was around, but was left with no choice when Jungkook had left his homework at Taehyung's dorm.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been working on homework the night before at Taehyung's dorm and had ended up watching funny Tik Toks until ten at night while getting a little tipsy. Hence, Jungkook had forgotten his homework that was due the next day at Taehyung's dorm.

So, here Taehyung was, walking up to the couple at lunch with Jungkook's homework in hand. There wouldn't be another time he could catch him before the class this homework was due for, so he had no other choice.

Siwon immediately glared at Taehyung when he walked up to their table but said nothing yet. Taehyung set down the homework and bowed a goodbye, about to leave, when Siwon stopped him.

"And just what the hell is that?", he asked, snatching the paper.

"Siwon, be careful, that's my homework", Jungkook scolded, grabbing it back from him once he had looked at it.

"Why did he have your homework?", Siwon asked, a hint of venom to his voice.

"I found it", Taehyung lied," I figured he'd need it"

"I asked Jungkook, not you", Siwon glared before turning back to Jungkook.

"I left it at his dorm. The teacher had asked me to help him with his homework and I did. I happened to leave mine there", Jungkook explained calmly. It wasn't a lie, the teacher had told Taehyung to find help with his work since he didn't understand it, so he had.

"Why did you have to go to his dorm?", Siwon asked.

"Because that's where we decided on", Jungkook almost scoffed.

"So, you talked to him before hand? You know how I feel about you talking to him", Siwon said.

"I know, but he apologized to me for everything he did. I'm not mad at him anymore and I missed my best friend", Jungkook murmured.

"So you're friends again?", Siwon asked in disbelief. Taehyung was going to speak, but he didn't' want to screw things up, so he figured he better let Jungkook decide whether to tell the truth or not. Jungkook hesitated in fear for a second before taking a deep breath and speaking.

"Yes", he nodded. There was utter silence for a minute, so Taehyung decided to clarify.

"But just friends, Siwon. I swear I wouldn't try to take him away from you or anything. I know how happy you make him, and I wouldn't want to come in the way of that again", Taehyung said seriously.

"I don't care, I'm still worried you would try", Siwon sighed," Listen Jungkook, we made a deal that you wouldn't talk to him anymore, that's why I agreed to get back together with you. Well, other than the obvious reason of I really care for you. I've seen you around him, you become so... easy. You may not realize it, but you'll listen to almost everything he says. I can't live with the fear you'll chose him"

"So what are you saying?", Jungkook asked softly. Almost all eyes in the cafeteria were on the three, the rest of the room completely silent. Even teachers watched the scene unfold.

"I'm saying it's me or him", Siwon said seriously," Chose"

A/N OOOOOHHHH THE DRAMA!

Words: 1010