Chapter 27

A/N If you haven't read my other books (I Tamed the Playboy  and The Bad Boys Broken Baby), I would recommend them. I Tamed the Playboy  hasn't been updated in forever and I swear I'm getting to it soon! The chapters to that are way longer than these chapters, but I don't feel like they're the best. They're longer because that is a collaboration book, which is also why the writing is a bit different. The Bad Boys Broken Baby  has super short chapters, but they're meant to be that way. Anyways, I hope you consider reading them!

The next week was great. Jungkook and Taehyung talked constantly and hung out just like they had before the party. Neither had even brought up the party or any events after. Neither brought up Siwon either, because he was a sore subject.

They had went to the movies, hung out at each other's dorms, went to the arcade, and even played some football. Taehyung had also come to the art room to watch Jungkook sometimes, which Jungkook enjoyed, but it always ended in them getting detention because someone, Taehyung, would come up with new games and challenges that ended up getting paint everywhere.

Everyone in the school knew they were friends again, and everyone knew not to tell Siwon. The relationships between the three had become quite the soap opera to the other students at their school, so why would they mess with it?

Today was the last day before Siwon came back. Jungkook and Taehyung had been hanging out in Jungkook's dorm. They got bored and decided it would be fun to cook something. So, they decided to try baking a cake. It was a good idea in theory, until the entire gallon of milk fell onto Taehyung and soaked his clothing completely.

Jungkook, of course, had laughed his ass off. Taehyung hadn't found it overly funny. However, he ended up laughing at Jungkook laughing because Jungkook laughed so hard he slipped on some of the milk and fell. So, they both laid on the floor in fits of laugher. When the laugher died down, Jungkook got up.

"Come to my room, I have some extra stuff you can change into", he giggled. Taehyung stood up and followed him. When they got into the bedroom, Jungkook went to the closet and grabbed some sweats and t-shirts for both of them," Could you get the clean underwear in my top left drawer?"

"Sure", Taehyung smiled. However, instead of opening the left, he opened the right, clearly not paying attention. His eyes widened when he saw the drawer was full of panties, the ones he bought Jungkook in the front," I opened the wrong one"

"What?", Jungkook asked before looking around to see what Taehyung was staring at. Jungkook let out a squeak of embarrassment and quickly shut the drawer.

"Do you, um, wear only those now?", Taehyung asked as Jungkook opened the left drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers for Taehyung, handing them to him. He grabbed a pair of panties for himself.

"Yes, I do. I've learned to enjoy the more feminine parts of life", Jungkook murmured.

"Hey, I'm not judging, I was just wondering", Taehyung smiled softly, putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder," There's no reason to be embarrassed, I promise"

"Thank you hyung", Jungkook smiled softly," Let's change now", Jungkook set his stuff on the bed and removed his shirt.

"Oh, we're just changing in here?", Taehyung asked nervously. Jungkook looked over at him as he was undoing his pants.

"Is that a problem?", he asked with a slight chuckle.

"No, I just didn't know", Taehyung shrugged as he too began stripping. All he could focus on was Jungkook in those panties. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's eyes on him. It didn't help that he was wearing a thong, not even normal panties. Jungkook cleared his throat.

Taehyung quickly looked the other way and stripped down to nothing. It was Jungkook's turn to stare this time. Jungkook finished stripping and put on his new panties and clothes. Taehyung put on his new boxers and clothes, the two then standing there awkwardly.

"So, do you wanna go finish making the cake?", Jungkook asked with his bunny smile.

"Of course", Taehyung smiled back. They walked into the kitchen and resumed their baking. The cake actually turned out pretty successful and tasty. Of course, both only got a piece before Lisa came and ate the rest of it. They didn't even call or text her, she just has a radar for cake apparently.

After baking the cake and eating what little they did, Lisa left with the rest, and they cleaned up the kitchen so it was no longer a war zone, the two boys sat on the couch and turned on the movie A Simple Favor. Both had already seen it once but wanted to watch it again. As the movie played, Jungkook got sleepier and sleepier. He slowly fell over onto Taehyung's shoulder, who was also getting sleepy. Jungkook was out within minutes of resting his head on Tae's shoulder.

Taehyung waited until Jungkook was asleep before pulling Jungkook into his lap, creating a more comfortable position for the sleeping boy. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and was all set to sleep when a small voice spoke.

"Taehyungie, can we go to bed?", Jungkook asked sleepily, snuggling further into Taehyung's chest.

"Of course", Taehyung smiled softly. He picked Jungkook up and carried him to his bedroom. He laid him down on the bed and was about to leave before Jungkook stopped him.

"Stay and cuddle", he yawned softly, making grabby hands at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled softly and laid down beside him, covering them up. He pulled Jungkook into his arms and rested his head on top of Jungkook's, the younger resting his head on Tae's chest.

It felt like it had been forever since Taehyung had gotten to hold Jungkook like this. He missed it dearly. He held him tighter, unsure of when he would be able to do this again, especially once Siwon got back. Things would change. He just hoped that Jungkook would remain close to him, even if he couldn't talk to him in public when Siwon was there. Taehyung had missed Jungkook so much, he was okay with being his secret for now.

"Goodnight Kookie", he whispered.

"G'Night Tata", Jungkook murmured softly, obviously almost asleep," I love you"

Taehyung froze for a second, hearing the youngers words. He heard soft snores coming from him and let a soft smile spread across his face. He kissed the top of his head gently.

"I love you too"

A/N OHidoodfohahdfkjasd! Also, I want to start my new book soooo badly, but I won't finish this one if I do most likely lol, so I've gotta wait. I'm not good at multitasking books. In fact, I have about five WIP that I have to finish at some point. Anyways, I'll release more info about my new book when it's closer to coming out!

Words: 1178