Obey, Omega.

Shinso Pov

I felt awful for what happened to my Omega, I look down at him, waiting for him to wake. I sigh, getting up.
"Omega, get up." I say quietly, he groans quietly and rolls over, looking up at me, his hair messy, covering part of one of his eyes.

He whines and hides his face. "My name's Denki. Not that it'd matter to you, I'm just a toy to you, aren't I? You just want me to play with. Don't deny it." He growls rolling over, I reach out and touch his shoulder, he growls quietly, "I might be an Omega-but I should get to Choose who I want to mate with." Denki snaps.

"Just talk to me." I say and sigh, "What do you want?" He asks. "To talk to you? C'mon, tell me stuff, Omega. Or am I gonna have to make you?" I growl slightly. He rolls over and gives me a challenging look, panting. "Make me." He growls, panting.

I lean down to kiss him, crawling on top of him, but he growls and shoves me off, crawling on top of me and kissing me roughly, I reach up to his neck, tugging off the scent collar, smelling his scent and getting excited. I kiss back, he pulls away and tugs off his shirt, he sees me staring and looks away, his cheeks red.

I grab his chin and pull him down, kissing him hard on the lips, he lets out a quiet moan, I smirk and shove him off of me, crawling on top of him and tugging my shirt off, biting his neck hard making him moan. I grin and tug off his pants, grabbing his member though his boxers.

He moans and whimpers, I get off him and grabbing a bottle of honey (idk where he got it but I need it for this 😂 😂) and tugging off his boxer, I tug him up and lean him against the headboard. "A-alpha what are you-" He cuts himself off with quiet moans as a pour the honey on his member, covering the tip and letting it drip down.

He pants quietly and moans as I lick the honey off his tip, getting all of it off making him moan under me, I dig my tongue into his slit, making him moan louder, making my member twitch in my pants. I pull away and tug off my pants, setting the honey aside. "You wanna help your Alpha, Denki?~" I purr.

Kami blushes and nods, getting off the bed and on his knees, tugging off my boxers and staring at my member, eyes wide. "S-so big Alpha~" Kaminari whispers, kitten licking the base and going up, sucking on the tip making me moan quietly, I moan louder as he grabs my sac and squeezes it lightly.

*Timeskip to after they fukked*

Kaminari pants and lays down, I lay beside him and bite his shoulder, he moans quietly. "So.." I grin. "You're my Omega-mate, now, Denki~" I whisper.
His eyes widen and his cheeks go red, he sits up. "H-holy s-shit... W-what did I just do.." he whispers, face going red.

I smirk and pull him back down. "You just mated with an Aľpha, Omega~" I tease, pecking his lips.

Kaminari sighs and lays down, I smirk and lay beside him, leaning close to his ear. "You gonna tell me about yourself now, Omega?" I tease.

He sighs and rolls his eyes, blushing. He hides his face in my chest. "Just go to sleep... " He whispers, licking my chest, closing his eyes and falling asleep. I chuckle softly and rub his back, closing my eyes and falling asleep soon after.

There will be some ShigaDabi and MomoJiro in the next chapter, smut and fluff. Maybe some ShigaDabi angst.
600 words.
Bye.