Red Bonding

(Warning: smut and angst)

3rd Pov

Shigaraki look up at Dabi, his cheeks red as Dabi grabs his chin gently, looking over him, Dabi rubbing Shiga's bottom lip with his thumb lightly, licking his own lips.

The blue-gray haired Omega blushes more, Dabi walks over to the bed and pats the spot next to him, the Omega follows, sitting next to him. Dabi grabs his hand and pulls him into his lap, Shigaraki shivers and whines quietly as Dabi slips a hand into his pants, gripping his member lightly.

The Omega moans quietly, his cheeks red. Dabi smirks and rubs him softly, he pulls his hand out and starts to kiss his neck softly, the Omega tilts his head slightly, gripping the sheets lightly.Dabi pulls away and tugs off the Omega's shirt, who immediately covers himself, his cheeks red.

Dabi grabs his thigh lightly, near his crotch. "Color?" He asks softly, Shigaraki whimpers quietly, his cheeks red, "Y-yellow.." He whispers, Dabi nods and grips a bit harder, moving his hand to the Onega's crotch and palming him softly, making him moan quietly, tilting his head back. Dabi licks his neck, biting lightly, Tomura (I got tired of typing Shigaraki. 😂) groans quietly, Dabi takes this the wrong way, biting harder, making Tomura yelp.

Dabi doesn't hear him as he tugs off the Omega's Scent collar, biting harder, taking in his scent, "D-dabi s-stop! R-red! R-red!" Tomura sobs, Dabi pulls away after a minute, his eyes widen slightly as he sees blood trickling down Tomura's neck, Tomura whimpering and crying, Dabi bites his lip, reaching to grab Tomura's chin, but Tomura whimpers and sniffles, turning his head, he gets up, starting to walk away, but Dabi grabs his wrist, making him fall to the floor, Tomura whimpers quietly, looking up at him, weakly tugging at his wrist in effort to get away, but Dabi doesn't let go. Tomura gives up, pulling his knees to his chest, sobbing and shaking.

Dabi bites his lip and sighs, letting go of him. Almost immediately, Tomura gets up and runs to the bathroom, tears running down his cheeks, he shuts and locks the door, sliding down it sobbing.Dabi sighs and lays down, letting Tomura to himself, the feeling of guilt flooding his head.

Jiro wakes up, smiling slightly as she sees Momo beside her, she yawns quietly and curls back up to her, closing her eyes. "Jiro, I know you're awake." Momo whispers, kissing her head, Jiro blushes lightly. "Yea. Did you wanna do something?" Jiro asks quietly, looking up at her. "Mm." Momo nods slightly, tugging lightly at Jiro's Scent collar, Jiro's cheeks go red, she pulls off the scent collar and sets it aside, pecking Momo's lips lightly, smiling slightly.

"Mm.. So, Jiro....." Momo smirks, kissing her neck, Jiro tilts her head slightly, "Tell me what you want, Omega~" She whispers, biting lightly.

*time-skip*

The two girls lie on their bed panting, after a bit, they fall asleep.

500 words besides this.

Tell me what ships you'd like in the next chapter plz.

~Izuku

💚