Q and A!

So I managed to get at least 11 Q's, so I did my best to answer them.

So.. Here ya go:

Q: What's the worst hate comment you've gotten?

A:
I don't really get much hate, I normally read through comments but don't see hate comments, but I get a bunch of negative comments in life having to do with my sexuality and things I support and am against and what not.

Q: for Shinso and Kaminari. what do you see your relationship as?

A:
Kaminari shifts in his seat, looking at the floor. "Uhm..." he says quietly. "I'm not really sure. I would like to think-" Shinso cuts him off, "Friends with benefits most likely." he says, makinh Kaminari bite his lip, feeling a bit hurt. "I.. S-sure." he says quietly. Shinso sighs, "Maybe we could be more..." he mutters. "W- we dont have to if you don't wanna I- c-can I be excused?" he asks, getting up and walking off, starting to cry. Shinso sighs, "Dammit.." he mutters, walking after him.

Shinso sees them as friend's with benefits.. But now Kaminari is silently hurting because he longs to be more than that, more than just intament with the purple haired Alpha.

Q: what happened to All Might?

A:
All Might just growls and shakes his head.

The Omega's and Alpha's are not aloud near eachother, even if they meet out in the world, out of the camps. Basically
a law.

Q: All Might, what happend to you? You were cool..

A:
All Might grumbles, "Im making sure the one I give my Quirk is at Least one who follows rules. I can't have him getting arrested." He growls, sighing and walking off.

Q: Would you all do the Macarena for us?

A:
MomoJiro: *Shakes heads, arms crossed.*
Deku: oh wait is that a dance?! Sure! *smiles*
Todo: *shrugs*
Pro Heros': no. Maybe Snipe.
Kiri: *nods*
Baku: *sighs and nods*
Everyone else: *Shakes head, laughing.*

Q: Shinso, why are you so cute?

A:
Shinso blushes and looks at the floor, "U-uh.. Huh? Im not c-cute. I-im a scary Alpha that can control you just by talking to you- D-don't call me c-cute!" He yells, trying to sound scary, his cheeks red.

Q(?): Be strong and fight for your man, boy!

A(?):
Deku tilts his head. "Um.. I-id like to but if I were to fight back against them... I- t-they already have a tr-tracker in me a-and Todoroki- a-all the Pro's know about me cause I so called 'v-violated the l-law'? I-i want to.. B-but I can't." He bites his lip, looking at the floor.

Q: Kaminari, How does it feel to cosplay Saitama every time you over use your power?

A:
Kaminari whines, "Really? That's just meeeeeaaan." He sighs. "It's not that bad when I overuse it... Sometimes I-" he shakes his head, blushing. "W-when Im with my A-alpha I acidentally u-use it?" He admitts, blushing hard and looking at the floor.

Q: Aizawa, do you like your top?

A:
He blushes and nods. "He treats me very well mostly.. I just wish we could interact out of the camps.... But when I get cramps he helps me out." He smiles slightly.

Q: Yamada, do you like your bottom?

A:
He nods quickly, "Of course I do!" He smiles, "I try my best to take care of him when I can, he's my world. I make mistakes but he still seems to love and forgive me." He says, "So yes, I love him. But like he said, it's really shitty of the law that we can't be together out of the camps till were older than 23." He sighs, grabbing Aizawa's hand.

Q: What inspired this story?

A:
It's kinda dark and I'd most likely get hate for it, so I'll just say, animal shelters in other countries, with the dogs and the pigs. If you don't get that im not gonna go into detail, sorry.

Soo yea, there's the Q and A, sorry if it was too short.

~Izuku