Prince Charming

Beomgyu's POV

The perfect man. "You're beautiful." He whispered to me. I smile about to look up at his face. "Wake up," He suddenly spoke. I make a puzzled face, "YAH!! CHOI BEOMGYU!! GET YOUR ASS UP!!" A voice screams.

"AHHHH!" I scream waking up. "Finally.." Taehyun sighs. "YOU RUINED MY DREAM!! I ALMOST SAW HIS FACE!!" I whined, groaning in annoyance. "Who's he?" Taehyun raises an eyebrow. "My Dream Guy! My soulmate!" I shout. "My destiny!" I smile, daydreaming again about him.

"Soulmate? Pfft," Taehyun bursts out laughing. "Not funny!" I huff in annoyance. "Sorry sorry! It's just, you out of everyone is who I least expected to swoon over their soulmate." He grins. I roll my eyes, "What's that supposed to mean?" I narrow my eyebrows. "Well, the top student in our grade. The oh so great Choi Beomgyu." Taehyun held in his laugh, snickering at me. "Shut up, you know I hate hearing that." I grit my teeth. Taehyun raises his arms in defense, "Alright! My apologies Mr. Choi." He smirks. 'Hmph.. I swear... I'll definitely find my soulmate soon..' I nod to myself.

"Anyways, school is in half an hour.. so if you want to be late, peace out." Taehyun leaves the room. "WHAT!?" I scream immediately jumping out my bed, running into the bathroom and start to get ready.

Time skip to school

"Y-you left me..!" I huff out of breath. "Well it's your fault for being slow," Taehyun shrugged. "Rude!" I scoff. Kai and Soobin approach us, "Hurry up hyung. We'll be late!" Kai rushes us.

"How are you the top student here when you're almost always late..?" Taehyun snickers. "Well first off, I do my work and I don't stare off into space. I am actually smart." I nod. "YAH! YAH!" Taehyun playfully punches my arm. We both burst out laughing, joking around with each other.

"GUYS!! WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT COMING..!!" Jin busts open the door. "What does he look like?" Jimin yawns. "It's bad.. he's really handsome, he's almost even more handsome than me.." Jin nods with his fingers under his chin. "Is he tall?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, he's pretty tall. He's like model material." Jin adds.

"Hyung! He's part of the rich kids group!" Taehyung pants out of breath as he enters the classroom. "But he's not abusive or mean like them?" Jin raises an eyebrow. "He's sexually abusive Hyung..! From what I've heard, he's also the son of the school's owner." Taehyung sighs, the class groans and sighs. "They'll be here soon to pick a lackey." Jin shakes his head. "Soobin, you're part of the rich kids group. Why did you pick Kai as your lackey?" Jimin asks. "Well sunbae. I thought Kai looked really cute and I'll be honest, I wanted to do some things to him.. but the more I got to know him, I started to fall in love." Soobin scratches the back of his head, Kai blushes at the older's words. "Fuck. Down with all the couples." Jimin sighs sadly.

"So, we got a new sexually abusive rich kid coming soon.. everyone prepare yourselves, and I'm sure they won't go for the nerdy ones so you're safe Taehyung." Yoongi smirks. "Hyung!" Taehyung narrows his eyebrows. "It may be plain mean, but that was hilarious." Hoseok laughs. "It better not be me." Jungkook shook his head. "It won't be, Joon-Hyung would probably fuck anyone up if they chose you." Jimin shrugged. "I agree! Namjoon would definitely beat anyone who messes with Gguk." Hoseok nods. Jungkook blinked, looking at the other. "Namjoon is in love with Jungkook!" Taehyung laughed.

Namjoon shot the boy a glare, "Shut up Taehyung." He narrows his eyebrows, looking out the window in annoyance. I began stifling my laughter, after hearing the conversation. "Alright everyone! Class is going to start, quiet down!" I shout.

"Class, take a seat.. we have a new student today." Mr.Lee smiles as he enters the classroom. I sat down at my seat which was beside Taehyun. A random guy enters the classroom with the rest of the rich kids, I don't even want to look at them. I hate them. Rich people are fucking arrogant. Well, I guess other than Namjoon. "The name's Yeonjun. Choi Yeonjun, and I'm 18." I stop, listening as I hear the familiar voice. 'Where... where have I heard that voice...?' I thought, trying to remember. It's so familiar but I can't pinpoint where I've heard it from. I look over at Yeonjun, honestly... I've never seen someone who looked as hot as him. He's really attractive... fuck.

"Be nice to our buddy Yeonjun," Jay smiles, patting Yeonjun's back. "So, are you going to pick a lackey..?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "Hmm.." Yeonjun looks around. "Well this classroom is full of a bunch of nerds, so it might be pretty easy." Minho smirked. Yeonjun chuckles at the older's words, and smirks. "Beomgyu please take attendance for me," Mr.Lee asks leaving the classroom. I head to the chalkboard, writing down the names of the present and tardy students.

"I.. want the top student in this class." Yeonjun smirks. I drop the chalk, trembling as I pick it up. I look back to find everyone staring at me, "Fuck you..!" I mouth the words. Yeonjun looks over at me, I gulp. "You, you're the top student in this school as well.." he smiles. "What's your name?" Yeonjun looks at me. "C-Choi Beomgyu," I didn't know why I was stammering.

"Choi Beomgyu.. it has a nice ring to it, I like it.." Yeonjun smirks as our eyes met. I could feel Taehyun worrying for me, I assured him I was fine. Taehyun sighs, trying to focus on other things. Mr.Lee comes back, looking at the list of names and marking attendance down.

"Ah, Mr.Lee. I have some business to attend to," Yeonjun raises his hand, glancing at me. "Alright, no need to tell me." Mr.Lee nods. "And you're allowed to take Beomgyu whenever." He added. Yeonjun looking at me, oh... he wants me to go with him.. I follow the other out. "Now, I don't study that much but that's why you're here. You're gonna help me." He shrugged, smiling. I blink, once.. twice. "So, you need like... help? I mean, I know you're new here and uh.." I gulp. Yeonjun shook his head, "You're making it sound like I'm an idiot." He chuckles. "I'm sorry that wasn't my intention!" I quickly apologize. Yeonjun shakes his head, "It's cool. Calm down." He laughs. Yeonjun, was actually and decently nice... Wow. I'm such an asshole for thinking shit.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I clear my throat. Yeonjun looks at me, his eyes telling me. Ask away. "Well, you're a part of those bullies right... but, how is someone as nice as you with them?" I ask. Yeonjun closed his eyes, letting out a sigh. "I'm not a good person. I'll let you be aware of this now. You might have heard rumors already. But, I'm around. And by around, you know what I mean. You might think I'm nice, but I could be putting up a facade." He smirks. "You're not." I nod. Yeonjun just stares at me, blinking. An unreadable expression. "How would you know?" He narrows his eyebrows. "Because. Right now, you just told me." I add on.

Yeonjun crosses his arms, "Hm, is that so? Well, whatever you want to believe. Just let me address this now. You're my lackey." He narrows his eyebrows, as he addresses me in a more threatening tone. But he won't hurt me... I know he won't. At least... I'm hoping he won't.

Ever since that conversation, Yeonjun has been ordering me around like crazy. Do this, do that. Yaddah Yaddah. Gosh I was wrong! He's a jerk! A big full blown jerk! An asshat. I was so wrong. That guy is the jerk of all jerks. What the hell did I even do to him!?! Taehyun patted my head, "Don't worry. He's just an ass." He assured me. "Yeah, like that wasn't obvious." I roll my eyes. "Oh c'mon, you know lackey work is like a full time job." He sighs. "Yeah, but it's not like I wanted to be one! Ya know." I groan. Taehyun shrugged. "Maybe it's karma for being an asshole yourself." He smirks. "Karma!? What did I ever do." I narrow my eyebrows. "It's a joke, Lighten up." Taehyun laughs, flicking my forehead. I sigh, both in annoyance and tiredness. "Wake me up when lunch starts..." I mumble. Taehyun just stroked my head, his way of saying alright.