Yeonjun's story

"Come on! I almost saw her face! Why did you wake me up?" Byeongho groans. "You're still dreaming about your soulmate?" Yeonjun rolls his eyes. "Duh!" Byeongho smiles. Yeonjun sighs, shaking his head.

"C'mon don't be like that, I found out her name! It's Mina," Byeongho smiles to himself. Yeonjun frowns, he didn't want Byeongho to find his soulmate. Especially since he's liked Byeongho for a long time, but never could bring himself to confess. What if this soulmate of his takes the boy away from him!? Yeonjun can't let that happen, absolutely not.

"What if.. there's someone else who's waiting for you?" Yeonjun sits beside Byeongho. "Like who?" Byeongho raises an eyebrow. "I don't know.. maybe someone?" Yeonjun smiles.

"Is there someone who has a crush on me? Or?" Byeongho smiles widely. "They've liked you for a long time, but they can't confess." Yeonjun sighs. "Why not?" Byeongho frowns.

"I'm not sure, but they seem to chicken out every time they want to confess to you." Yeonjun explains, chuckling. "You seem to know a lot of them.. who is it?" Byeongho raises an eyebrow. "Ahh look at the time!" Yeonjun laughs nervously.

"OH SHIT!! I'm going to be late!" Byeongho runs out the door. "Exactly," Yeonjun laughs, and then stops as he realizes. "FUCK!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!" Yeonjun screams, running after Byeongho.

Time skip to School

Byeongho and Yeonjun were chatting, as a girl with light brown hair enters the room. "Class, quiet down. We have a new student," The teacher shushes everyone. "Hello, my name is Mina. Please take care of me!" The girl smiles widely, bowing. The class claps and cheers, greeting the girl.

Byeongho's eye's widen as he heard the familiar voice, could it be? His soulmate and him were finally meeting? Yeonjun noticed Byeongho's expression. A feeling of fear eating away inside of him.

Mina takes a seat by Byeongho, with a cheerful smile. "H-hello! My name is Kim Byeongho," Byeongho smiles, his cheeks red. "Oh, it's nice to meet you." Mina smiles. "Uhm, I'm 17... w-what about you?" Byeongho gulps, flustered. "Haha, I'm 17 as well! Are you alright? Your face is a bit red." Mina asks, putting her hand to his forehead. Causing Byeongho to become more flustered by the second.

Yeonjun stares in jealousy, rolling his eyes as he looked out the window. "Great.. We have a dimwit who's already in love.." he mutters to himself, clenching his pen tightly in his hand.

Yeonjun just wanted to jump off a cliff, Mina was so annoying. Couldn't his Bestfriend see that!? Byeongho's and Mina's laughter filled up in his head, annoying him by the second. 'Fuck. I hate hearing them. Hearing her.'

Yeonjun groans, abruptly standing up. Byeongho and Mina look at him, with a concerned look. Yeonjun sighs, walking out the door in frustration.

"God.. I fucking hate her.." Yeonjun crumpled up a piece of paper into a ball. "Ugh.. who am I kidding.. it's only because Byeongho likes her.." Yeonjun facepalms, tearing up a patch of grass on the ground. Yeonjun lays down in the grass, sighing as he thought of Byeongho. "When will he even realize..?" He mutters under his breath, fiddling with his fingers. "Just have patience Yeonjun, you'll get through this.." Yeonjun nods, calming himself down. "You won't lose him to her. Never."

Three weeks later

Yeonjun was in disbelief, Byeongho and Mina were holding hands.. Right in front of him! "We're dating." Byeongho smiles. Yeonjun didn't trust his ears, "w-what did you just say..?" He furrows his eyebrows. "We're dating," Mina smiles widely. "Really..?" Yeonjun puts on a fake smile. "I can't wait for when you meet my parents," Byeongho grins as Mina pecks his lips. "Oh! Jun-ah! I found out me and Mina are also soulmates!" Byeongho excitedly cheers.

"Oh... T-that's great..! You guys look so good together... ah, I almost forgot. I have to go," Yeonjun smiles painfully. "Go? Where are you going?" Byeongho asks, blinking. "Don't worry about it. I'll see you guys later," he waved goodbye, quickly running out of their sights. Byeongho watched the other quickly leave, a heavy feeling in his heart. Yeonjun laid against the wall. Tears streamed down his cheeks, Mina was dating Byeongho.. and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Mina, what's wrong...?" Byeongho pats her head. "I don't know... Nothing happened, but my heart feels heavy for some reason." Mina sighs, frowning. "Oh.. can I do anything to make you feel better?" Byeongho smiles, holding her hand. She shrugged, letting out a heavy sigh as she went deep into thought. "Let's go on a date today, you'll have fun! Then you won't be sad," He smiles, pulling her up. "B-Byeongho.." Mina stutters. "Come on!" Byeongho drags the other. Mina smiles, giggling softly. "Okay." She grins. Yeonjun watched, following the two. "I look creepy.. I should stop." Yeonjun hesitates. "Who am I kidding!? I'm going to see what those two are up to.." Yeonjun nods.

Byeongho and Mina were enjoying themselves, laughing and sharing stories on the bridge. "You know.. I'm glad you came into my life..." He smiles, lovingly staring at Mina. She smiles, a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"I love you, and I hope you'll be mine forever." Byeongho smiles, hugging the other tightly. Mina hugged him back, "I love you too Byeongho." She smiles widely, arms wrapped around him tightly. Yeonjun could feel his heart breaking into two, watching the two hugging each other. "Fuck... fuck. Haha... ha..." He was going insane.

Yeonjun chuckled bitterly, knowing Byeongho would never love him. Tears rolled down his cheeks, his hands clenched as he tried to stop crying. Yeonjun chokes on a sob, weeping in his palms as he saw the couple kissing. "I wish she would jump off the fucking bridge.." Yeonjun sniffles, starting to walk away.

Mina then abruptly stopped, Byeongho noticed. She starts heading towards the railing, hauling herself over it. "Mina!? What are you doing!?" Byeongho shouts, grabbing Yeonjun's attention. Mina realizes what she was doing, screaming as she fell into the river. "MINA!!" Byeongho yells, hauling himself over the railings. Yeonjun gasps, running towards Byeongho as he tried to jump. "Let go of me!!" Byeongho shouts, struggling. "Byeongho! What the fuck are you doing!?" Yeonjun shouts. "S-She jumped off..! Mina jumped off!! I need to save her! I HAVE TO!!" Byeongho furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm not letting you go!" Yeonjun cries, holding onto Byeongho's hand tightly. "Why..?" Byeongho shook his head. "Because.. I-I... I... ah shit. I fucking love you Byeongho! I always did! But when Mina showed up! Everything was ruined! And I just-" Yeonjun shouts, half-crying. "Yeonjun.. I know..." Byeongho looks into the others eyes. Yeonjun looked back, trembling and shaking as he tried holding onto the boy. "I love you, I truly do... but I can't give you that love back.." Byeongho gave a sad smile, letting go of Yeonjun's hand. "NO!! BYEONGHO!!" Yeonjun screams, watching as he fell into the river with a splash. The boy never arose to the surface. As well as Mina.

'How could you do this... You said you loved me.. but can't love me back.. you asshole..'

'I hate you..'