seven

fmv;
littlemochi

hera;

Today is the day that Noah and I will be moving into our new home. It still sounds weird to call it a home but I guess we'll get used to it with time. Jimin dropped me off before he went to work. He was really worried and reluctant to let us move in into a stranger's house but I needed to do it. First, for Noah and my family and second, I signed a contract. The agreement had been made legal and it is clearly stated there that if one of us fail to do our part, we are expected to pay a huge sum of money which I clearly do not have.

I had very few things with me. It was mostly Noah's things that I packed. Some of my things are still at Jimin's. I'll need to go back and get them maybe later when he's back from work. Namjoon greeted me at the front door and invited me inside the house, showing me around. Although it was not my first time seeing it, I still can't believe that he has lived here by himself. It is very spacious and did not look like someone lived here at all. There were no pictures of family or friends in the living room, just pieces of art and modern artworks to decorate the rooms. The kitchen looked too clean like it's never been used.

"This is going to be your room." Namjoon opened a door for us and I peeked inside, seeing a double sized bed in the middle of the room, a vanity across a huge window that ran from ceiling to ceiling. "The bathroom is in here. I asked the helpers to fill it up with the things you might need. If there are things that I missed, please tell me so I can ask someone to get them for you."

"No, it's okay. I think we're going to be fine. Thank you." I gave him a small smile and he mirrored me.

"Well, I guess that's it for the house tour. Anything else you want to ask me?" He looked at me, hands nervously clasped together.

"Being married in paper, does that mean I'm also obligated to join you in any public meetings, like parties?" I asked. I was worried that I would see Jiyoung there and he'll know for sure why I am with Namjoon. He will definitely try to rub it in my face that we don't belong together.

"Yes, it's part of the agreement." He replied. By the look on his face, I think he already knows the reason why I'm asking such an obvious question, "You're worried we might run into that asshole of an ex-husband of yours?"

My eyes shot up to his face and away from the window view. He moved his hands into his jean's back pockets, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk about him that way.."

"No, it's fine and you're not wrong. He is an asshole." I smiled at him, "As much as I want to curse him, he's still the father of my child so please try not to call him that around Noah."

"Of course." He said and we both smiled. He then looked around, just realizing that he didn't see me come with Noah. "By the way, you didn't come with him?"

"He's spending time with my brother. He will drop him off here later in the evening." I told Namjoon and just then the doorbell rang. Namjoon looked behind his back and turned to me again. "It's here. You hungry?"

 You hungry?"