3. blue isn't my colour

Brynn P.O.V

The next morning I woke up around 10. I grab my phone and check some of my social media and text back some people. I don't have many friends but I have a few who I'm really close with. And to be honest I don't really feel like I need more. I get up and grab my outfit for the day. I'm wearing my black skinny yeans with a white shirt and black boots. I then decide to wear my favourite necklace with it. Walking downstairs I already hear my dad and Demi talking.
"Goodmorning" I say and walk into the livingroom. They both look up and answer with a "goodmorning". I grab my usual breakfast, cereal and tea, and sit down at the table. "How did you sleep?" Demi asks me. "Pretty good" I say and take another bite. "Demi and I need to finish some work at the studio today. You will be fine by yourself right?" My dad says. I nod. "Sure"

Demi and dad both left about an hour ago. I'm finishing my last piece of homework. When I'm finally done I put my books away and decide to watch a serie. I've been watching gossip girl lately and I'm addicted. Before I knew it I finished season 1. I get pulled out of my show by a door closing. Demi walks in and puts her bag on the table. "Hi sweetheart! Your dad is still at the studio but we thought I would came back earlier to keep you company" she says while sitting down next to me. I give her a little smile. "You know what... Let's go shopping!" Demi then says making me laugh. "Okay! Sure"

"This is so cute!" Demi says holding up a shirt. "You need to try it on!" I answer. She agrees and holds up another shirt. "This one will look so good on you!" I look at the blue shirt. "Oh blue isn't really my colour" I whisper shyly. Demi walks up to me confused. "Brynn everything is you colour". I look at her weirdly but take the shirt anyway. "Fine but don't laugh when I try it on" I sigh. "I would never!". After about half an hour we have all the clothes we would like to try on. We walk to the fitting rooms and I close my curtain. I start with the blue shirt from Demi. I try it on and look at myself in the mirror. It feels a little... tight? I check the size and it's an S. Since when don't I fit an S anymore?!. "
"Brynn? You ready?" Demi asks from the other side of the curtain. "Yeah" I whisper and come out. "Oh my god! That's so cute!" She says making me blush. "I think it's a little tight." Demi looks at me and shakes her head. "No I don't think so but we could always grab a bigger size if you want" I quickly shake my head no. "No it's fine. I will just take this one then"

After a couple hours of shopping we came back with two bags each. Nothing too crazy. I put the clothes away in my closet and hear my dad coming home. I walk downstairs and give hem a hug.
"Hey kiddo. I brought some dinner!" He says and puts the plastic bag on the table. We all grab some of the chinese food and sit down.
"So what did you girls today?" Dad asks. "We went shopping" I say with a little smile. "Woman and shopping... I will never get it" Dad says while shaking his head making Demi and I laugh. The rest of the evening we played some games and talked. Around 10 dad decided to go to bed leaving me and Demi alone downstairs. We sit down at the couch.
"Today was fun" Demi says looking at me. I nod. We both just went on our phone and ended up watching a YouTube video together. Halfway trough the video I softly lean my head on her shoulder. I feel her head leaning on mine and we continue watching some videos for the rest of the night.