11. nightmare

Brynn P.O.V

We walk trough the big streets of New York. Demi is clearly amused by my shocked expressions. "It's so beautiful" I whisper. She nods. We decide to grab some coffee before going to shop. I order a frappucinno and Demi orders a cappuccino. We take a seat next to window. "What do you like about my dad?" I ask curiously. Demi smiles before answering "he is kind, hard working and very loving". I nod. "Do you and dad talk about having children together?" I then ask. This question has been on my mind quite a lot. I see a little surprised expression on Demi her face. "We talked about it, yes. But we don't want any childeren anytime soon. We're both way too busy and we're totally fine with the three of us, aren't we?" She says with a smile. "But don't you want a child? Like... a child of your own?" I whisper. Demi grabs my hand. "Brynn. I think of you as my own. For me you'll always be my child". I look up and see the love and concern in her eye. She squeezes my hand and holds it tightly.

After a long day we finally arrive back to the hotel. Today have been so much fun. Demi and I both put down our sopping bags. "What do you want for dinner babygirl?" Demi asks. I put my jacket back into the closet. "I'm not hungry" I say and sit down on the bed. Demi looks at me while sitting down next to me. "Brynn... What's wrong?" She says softly. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion "what do you mean?". "You've been not eating properly for days now. I'm getting worried" she says and grabs my hand. I look at her. "Demi I promise you nothing is wrong". She didn't looked convinced but then says "okay. I'm always here if you do need to talk. But you do need to eat dinner. You can chose whatever you want from the menu. I will just order room service" she kisses my head and then walks to the bathroom. When she closes the door I let myself fall on the bed and sigh. Is there something wrong with me? Of course not. I just want to lose a little weight. Just a little.

When Demi comes back into the room I tell her I will get the rice and veggies. She nods and orders our room service. I get my book out of my backpack and start reading it to kill some time till the food is here. I really don't want to eat right now. Something in me is making me uncomfortable with the idea. When I hear a knock on the door Demi stands up and open the door. I hear her thanking the room service person and then closes the door again. She brings two plates and sets my plate in front of me. I didn't want Demi to worry even more so I ate my food.

Demi was still asleep. After dinner we decided to watch a show and then go to bed. We were both really tired from the long day. I had just woken up from a nightmare. If you can even call it a nightmare. It was a dream about mom. She blamed me for leaving and ruining the family. I try to stop the tears and check my phone for the time. 2:39 am. I try to stop myself from waking up Demi but it was like she could sense something was wrong as she opened her eyes. My teary eyes met hers and she goes to concerned mother mode immediately. "What's wrong?" She asks and wraps her eyes around me. "I... I had a bad dream" I soflty let out. "Shhhh it's okay. I'm here" she whispers and strokes my hair. I desperately clinge onto her as I let my tears fall. The frustration of my moma sudden disappearance getting to me.

---------------------------------
A/N sorry for not uploading for so long!! Here's another chapter! Vote and comment if you liked it <3