Chapter 4⃣

Baton Rouge , Louisiana
10:33pm
🏘️ Riy and Brianna's House

B R I A N N A💅🏽

"BITCH WTF?!?!?!", I said , " shushhh" Riy replied shushing me.

I know this bitch not just telling me her and kentrell had sex she...hold up wait a minute did she....

" Did he wrap before he tap", I asked. "Ummmmm" Riy hummed. I shook my head in disappointment. "Riy really , all I know is you bet not get pregnant.... did he nut in you?, I asked again. "How do I know if he nut in me or not ?" , She asked looking confused.

Forgot her fast ass is a virgin... well was a virgin

"Did something warm shoot inside you?" I asked. "Uhhh...no" she replied. "Good.....now let's go to the mall" I said cause I wanna go shopping cause a bitch jus now got paid.

( A/N :  Fyi they kill ppl when they were young they decided no one was gon have they back so they said fuck em and started killing ppl for this man.)

The Mall

We were at the mall until this girl came up to us getting up all in Riy's face.

"So you the bitch kentrell been tripping off?", The girl said. I was confused asl until i looked at her face and I realized thats that bitch called Nana or Nene or sumn like that.

" Hold up aint u a old fuck...y'all been ova he done had 2-3 relationships after you" said Riy looking confused. "Nahh honey me and kentrell been fucking on the low I just was keeping it low-key and now that I'm face to face wit u I wanna fight", the girl said wit a smirk on her face.

Me and Riy looked at each other and bust out laughing while she just looked confused.

"Sorry it was just to funny.....you said you wanna fight?", I said. " She looked at me and said "I wanna fight her not you" , "bitch u betta ask somebody when you fight me you fight her..... matter of fact I don't got time for this" Riy said with that we went into Gucci . We bought a lot of stuff from the mall after that we went to kentrell house and I'ma tell you right now all HELL is about to break loose.

K E N T R E L L 💚

We were all sitting in my house listening to kd tell us this story about this girl he had fuck and by all I mean me , Kd , Boomer , Ben , 3 ,Babyjoe, and Quondo.

"So her wig came off and I wasn't paying it no mind cause her pussy was good" , he said while we were laughing at him.

He was about to say sumn but someone started banging on the door.

Who the fuck banging at my door?!?!

We went to the door to look through the peephole but they covered it with their hand. We pulled out our guns and open the door.

Soon as we opened the door we saw Riy and Bri then looking at us then pulling out their guns too. When we all realized how dumb we looked then we put our guns up and went inside.

What tf is Riy mugging me fa?!? Hold up I hope she aint find out about Nene.

"Wassam witchu Riy ", I asked while staring at her while she looked at me wit no emotions.

"I should be asking you that", she said looking me up and down. I just knew she found out about Nene after she said that.

She dragged me to the kitchen and took a deep breath before talking.

"This right here" , she said pointing between me and her , " is not going to work" she finished while looking at me.

"And why is that" , I replied.

"REALLY KENTRELL YOU THINK I WOULDNT FIND OUT YOU WAS TALKING TO THAT BRACEFACED BITCH , HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!" , She semi-yelled.

"Riy it was a mistake it wasn't meant to happen" , I said rubbing my hands down my face knowing that she still wasn't gon give a fuck.

"You think I give 2 fucks" she replied with her hands on her hips.

Told you

"We are now officially done we can chill or whatever as FRIENDS but nothing more nothing less" she said with to me.

I looked at her then walked away.

Yeah we can be friends with a whole bunch of benefits....she always gon  be mind even when we not together so she bet not think about another nigga.

*time skip 2 weeks later*

The mall

M O N I Q U E🍓

Hi I'm Nique im Riy's little cousin im 15.

We were all at the mall and when I say everybody I mean everybody Kentrell, Riy , Bri , Babyjoe , Kd , Boomer , Ben , Kendell , and Quondo.

So tell me why Kendell keep looking at me making me blush hella hard.

I started texting my bestfriend Ashley.

BaByMoMmA😋🤧❤️🤞🏽-so why Kendell staring at me making me blush hella hard.

WiFeY💅🏽💜💍- KENDELL GAULDEN?!?! LIKE GEOMETRY CLASS KENDELL?!?

BaByMomMa😋🤧❤️🤞🏽- yass bitch

WiFeY💅🏽💜💍-wtf?!? you want me to come to bring you company.

BaByMomMa😋🤧❤️🤞🏽- yess plus that boy Chris is supposed to come from biology class

WiFeY💅🏽💜💍- bitch now I'm definitely coming gimme 5 minutes
.....read

"Riy can Ash come wit us" I asked Riy hoping she said yes since I secretly already invited her. She was hesitant at first but she finally said yes. Good timing too because 2 minutes later Chris and Ashley came.

"Ay y'all wanna hit footlocker because I'm tryna get them new Jordans ?", Kendell asked us me and Ash nodded. I've had a crush on Kendell ever since 8th grade.

"Wassup....aint you that girl from my Geometry class" , he asked me , starting to realize who I am.

"Yeah", I said trying my hardest not to do anything weird since my palms were already sweaty.

"Bet what's yo digits " he asked me and we exchanged phones.

________________

1031 words😚

I changed the relationship instead of Babyjoe and Brianna it's Ben and Brianna

Kentrell and Riyana broke up😌

Kendell and Monique?!?!!? 🤷🏽☕️

Vote and Comment!!!!