Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣

3 week time skip
B R A Z I L🍊

I was actually kinda scared to tell Riy that.  When we were little we had a unbreakable bond I could tell her anything. My own daughter doesn't even like me which I have to change. I really cleaned up my act though, I have a nice paying job , a car , and today I'm going searching for houses but I want Nique to come with me , and I have to tell her another secret...two actually.

I know y'all are like why you didn't tell Kentrell...blah...blah...blah.......well the truth is I thought he wouldn't believe me. I actually think he wouldn't believe me and think I would pin a child on him since that BabyK not being his incident.

Since I want to go house searching I decide to go head and text Monique.

FirstBorn😊❤️ - Monique do you want to go house searching with me??

Momma❤️- yea ig

FirstBorn😊❤️- ok I'm otw
read....

I got my purse and lip gloss and headed to Riy' s house.

M O N I Q U E🍓

So I'm going with my mom for house searching. And I can really say she came a long way. She called me earlier to tell me she has something to tell me...I wonder what.

While I wait for my mom I decided to do a Dubsmash. It was decent so I decided to post it.

(A\N: Use yo imagination 😂)

moniqueeeeee- the original pimpcess 🍓🥰

Comments:

og_3three -  #3shit 💪🏽
↩️ 💜💜

nbakd2x- ugly ass lul guh😒
↩️ big eared mf 🖕🏽

ash.leyyyy - bestfriendddd🥰😍
↩️ 🤞🏽🤧

Load more comments....

Since my mom was here I decided to read the rest of the comments later.

"Hey Momma" , I said as I get in the car and hugged her. She was kinda shocked that I hugged her because I always been mean because she wasn't never shit. But she really is doing better now. But she started breaking down crying, and ima mommas girl considering I don't know my father so I breaked down crying too.

"I'm so sorry...it's just that I have some things to get off my chest and I'm scared to tell you..because I don't want you to hate me....after all these years" , she said wiping off her make up since it was smudged.

"Momma it's ok , I'll forgive you" , I said wiping her tears.

We were looking for houses and I saw a small but big two-bedroom.

"Momma what about that one" , I asked pointing at the house.

She sighed real deep than looked at me . I can tell she was about to tell me those secrets.

"Which one you wanna here first A or B" , she asked.

I randomly picked so I picked B.