Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

K E M O N I 🍋
(Not edited)

Hi my name is Kemoni. My mom recently told me that I have a twin sister and I have a famous father. I didn't really care that my father was famous but once I found it was Nba YoungBoy I went CRAZY. He was my Celebrity Crush , my Future BabyDaddy , and My Hubby. I was so mad when I found out that he was my father like Wtf. It could've been anybody it coulda even been Lil Nas X gay ass idc ANYBODY but him. Oh well , guess I just gotta live with it 😒.

So currently I'm on my way to my Cousin.... well Aunt Riy's house , that's where I'm gonna meet my twin sister , after we're gonna meet "dad".

*time skip to Riy's House*

As soon as I walked in the room somebody hugged me. I look to see who it is and it was my twin. I hugged her back tightly with tears threatening to come outta my eyes. After we finish hugging we examined each other and started laughing.

"Ok , so your name is Monique... right", I asked her she nodded.

"Ok ima call you Pookie", I said as she just smiled at me.

"Ima call you Twin" , she said handing me her phone , it was already on the new contact setting.

I saved my number as ' Twin👯‍♀️☺️‼️'. She saved hers as 'Pookie🥵💜🍭'.

"Ok so mom tells me your a BIG fan of our Dad" , she said as we were walking to the living room.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Of course I was ready to meet my dad but I was kind of nervous.

"Don't tell me he's in their", I said kinda of getting nervous.

"No he's not in here, we're meeting him later but other people you might know are in here" , she said laughing.

Soon as I went in their I screamed so loud because Nba Gang was in the living room.

"Omg , omg ,omg" , I said jumping around in circles like the huge fan girl that I am.

"Ma it's , Babyjoe , 3three, Quando Rondo,Ben10 ,Kd , and Boomer" , I said with tears running down my face.

"Yeah , I realize we in the same rooms with a couple of dumbasses" , she said rolling her eyes sitting down.

"Ma yeen want no action , you talk about Nba gang , you talk about me , 4kt ain't nobody safe who gon die today ya heard", I said throwing up gang signs.

"Aye ion care what nobody say this my Bestfriend , Lil Bit done know all the Gang signs and everything she a Lil Yb frl yo" , BabyJoe said putting his arm around me while everybody agreed.

So after everything was settled and we all got to know each other. Pookie had called my name.

"So remember how you had got geeked over the gang", she said with a awkward smile.

I nodded my head slowly.

"So i dont want you to freak out or nun so I'm just gon say don't turn around" , she said sitting down.

Me being the stubborn , hardheaded person that I am i turned around.

It was Nba YoungBoy or Dad or whatever.

I screamed to the top of my lungs and jumped on him hugging him.

"Damn lil guh , you don't even know me and you all over a nigga" , he said while tears were streaming down my face nonstop.