Chapter 9️⃣

M O N I Q U E 🍓
*the hotel*

(A\N - they went onna Vacation thought I made a chapter about that🤦🏽‍♀️)

Wassup Nique Gangg!!! Let me tell y'all what's been going on. So me and Kendell ARE NOT dating , I realized he's more like a brother so I put all my love into that. I started watching a lot of Funnymike and stuff and I started to like it and lemme tell y'all..... Tray look fineeee but ima wait til a nigga come to me not the other way around. I guess me and Kendell really wasn't for it each other because he treats me like a sister so I'm cool with that.

My phone ringed indicating I had a phone call coming through.

"Hello" , I asked as I was eating some of my Hot Fries.

"Is this Monique Wilson" , the person asked I was confused but the person had a strong Baton Rouge accent.

"Who the fuck want to know" , I asked lcatching an attitude.

"Chill this Funnymike" , I was shocked asf like is he really calling my phone right now.

"My Bad G , Wassup" , I said trying to stay cool when I really wanna yell real loud.

"You good but , we want to know if you want to join the BadKids" , he asked while I screamed to my lungs.

Everybody busted in the room with they guns.

"YASSSS WHEN YOU WANT ME TO COME DOWN THERE" , I yelled while they held confused faces.

" You can come down here in two weeks" , he said as we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I got up and started dancing while everybody was looking like I'm dumb. I forgot they was in here.

"Why you so hyped lul guh , had us about to split a nigga wig" , he said while I was still happy.

"I'm bout to be a BadKid" , I said smiling hard I can't wait to get down there.

"You already one" , Kd said making me mug him.

"Shut up Dumbo , You big eared fucker you and yo ears need to fly up outta here" , I said as I everybody laughed and Kd shot me a bird while walking out.

Everybody was slowly leaving except Ash since we in the same room. She looked at me and I looked at her we started twerking .

"Ayyy my bestie bout to be a bad kid Periodt", she said as I laughed and I got on live.

People started joining as I looked at all the views.

random : hey Monique

yb.fanpagee : Heyyy

"Heyy y'all , ask me some questions in the box thingy" , I said drinking some Brisk

random2: how old are you??

" Im 15" , I said scrolling through the questions

nbakd2x: can you bring me some hot fries??

"No Kd , you got yo own money" , I said rolling my eyes at his comment.

nbakd2x: fuck you🖕🏾
nbababies_38 : do you go with Kendell ??

"Nope, I'm single as a Pringle so tell yo mans to pull up" , I said as me and Ash had stick our tongues out and laugh

"Soon as you do so ima yell out rape too" , I said as laughing emojis started to roll in.

ganglyfe_tray : 😍😍😍

"Wassup Tray" , I said smiling a bit

kentrell .shaderoom : 👀☕️

"Ain't no god damn tea witcha thirsty ass" , I said removing the shaderoom from my live.

I eventually ended the live.

Riy had came in and sat down.

"Nique I gotta tell you sumn" , she said as I looked at her with worried eyes.

"Wassup Riy" , I said as I sat down on the bed beside her. Ash had already left to go get McDonalds with 3three so it was me and her.

"Grandma just now called me and she told me that.... your mom is my sister...so your my niece" , she said as I breaked down crying. I know what y'all think why you crying blah blah blah, but it was tears of joy I was kinda happy she was my aunt.

"Ayyyyy I gotta Aunt" , I said getting up twerking.

"Now I gotta change yo contact name to Auntie Riy" , I said as she flicked me on her way out.

R I Y A N A🍒

I don't know who to talk at this point right now about the situation. It's only one person who would really sit and listen to my problems and that's Kentrell. I decided to talk to him about. I'm not gon pop up in his room because that's too much while Mini Maywheather is in there. So I decided to text him.

Riy🥰💚- can I talk to you for a minute?

Babydaddy🙄❤️- yeah , come in my room Yaya ain't in here.
read...

I knocked on his door and he said come in. I walked in his room and told him everything.

"Listen Riy , I know you feel like everything ain't going good and stuff but I promise you sumn good gon happen I promise", he said wiping tears on my face I didn't realized I had coming down my face.

"I would say sumn bout yo sister fucking at the age of six , but I fucked a girl named Brazil at the age of six", Kentrell said. I was getting shocked fast because Brazil is Monique's mom name and she had Monique at the age of six so I was thinking hard and long.

I went in my phone and pulled up a of me and Brazil when we were little.

"Is this her" , I asked Kentrell he grabbed the phone and studied the phone before looking at me weirdly.

"How you know Brazil , but yeah that's her", he said I just shook my head and disbelief.

"Is cant be true , it just cant be true" , I said calling Brazil.

*phone call*

Brazil- Hello

Riy-I gotta question for you

Brazil- who is Monique's dad I do need to know all the details just first and last name.

Brazil- his name is Kentrell idk his last name but I know it started it with a G.

Riy- ok bye

I hung the phone up and looked at Kentrell he was just looking down in his phone.

"Kentrell I gotta tell you sumn" , I said as he looked up at me.

"What" , he said looking at me weirdly .

"I don't know for sure but there's a BIG possibility that , Monique might be your daughter" , I said as he looked at me while shaking his head.

________________________________

Sorry for the long wait 😐

But Tray and Monique?

Monique being a bad kid??

Monique is Kentrell's daughter??

Im thinking about making another book for the Monique being a badkid situation what y'all think??