Fuck.

"Fuckity fuck fuck we just fucking cheated!" I exclaimed, realization hitting me hard.

"wow, your a dumb ass." Cam muttered. I glared at him.

"I'M NOT A DUMB ASS, YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCK!" I screamed standing up. Cam scoffed.

"If you wouldn't have hit me in my no no spot, this whole situation could've been avoided.... so you are indeed a dumb ass." Cam spat.

"So now everything is my fault!?" I asked.

"Pretty much."

"You know what, I hope Carter fucking breaks your heart once he finds out that you cheated on him!" I exclaimed, instantly regretting it. Cam gave me a look of disbelief.

"AND WHAT DO YOU THINK MATTHEW IS GOING TO DO!?" Cam yelled. I was about to respond but he spoke before I could.

"BECAUSE I CAN FUCKING PROMISE YOU HE WILL BREAK UP WITH YOUR BITCH ASS SELF!" Cam screamed getting closer to me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CAMERON, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE!" I screamed.

"OR I CAN FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS!" He Yelled only two steps away from me.

"DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED!?" I screamed taking a huge step towards him. Cam just looked at me. I don't like the way he's looking at me.

My fist connected with his face. Cam looked up and tackled me. Oh it's on bitch.

Gilinsky's POV:

We were downstairs at Nash's house, when we heard a loud thump. I looked at Jj.

"What was that?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Let's go check it out!" Jj exclaimed running up the stairs, I wasn't to far behind him. When we were about to open the door, we heard Nash scream something. We looked at each other panicked and ran into the room. Nash was on top of Cameron pinning him down.

"CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL FUCKING-" Nash screamed.

"YOUR A FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC DOUCHE!" Cam yelled. I guess that just released the hulk and Nash started throwing punch after punch.We heard Nash start crying. So Jack and I ran over and removed Nash from on top of Cameron. (We literally had to pick him up so he wouldn't kick Cameron) Cam just stared at Nash with disbelief all over his face.

"I'VE NEVER BEEN HOMOPHOBIC, I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT MY SEXUALITY AND EVERYONE KEPT SAYING I WAS GAY SO I MADE A STUPID ASS DESION!" Nash screamed, the tears flowing rapidly down his face.

"I d-didn't know-" Nash cut Cameron off.

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOBODY KNOWS!" Nash screamed getting out of our grips.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE MISTAKES IN THIS GENERATION AND IT FUCKING SUCKS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVERYDAY! YOU ONLY GET HALF OF THE SHIT I GET. I CAN'T EVEN MEET A FUCKING CELEBRITY WITHOUT THEM ASKING IF I'M A HOMOPHOBE!" Nash screamed. I didn't know he felt like this.

"I'll text you where we're going." I whispered to Jack. I grabbed a doufle bag out of Nash's closet and put random clothes in it. Once that was done, I put the bag over my shoulder and walked over to Nash, who was now balled up in a corner crying his eyes out, and picked him up.

"Shhh, everything's going to be alright." I whispered walking out the room.

"We're going on a little road trip."