Drama pt.2

"JACOB WHITESIDES IS A FUCKING BITCH AND I HATE HIM!"

Why is it that this sentence came out of Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas's mouth at the exact same time? And more importantly, why was this sentence even said?

Well.... The tweet will explain its self:

@JacobWhitesides

Wow, can't even have a relationship without cheating I see @NashGrier @CameronDallas.... at least I'm loyal.

***

"Why would he even do that!?" Nash screamed. Gilinsky gave him a confused look.

"Who did what?" The clueless boy asked.

"Check your twitter!" Nash yelled. Gilinsky groaned and unlocked his phone going onto Twitter. He was silent for a couple of minutes.

"OMG"

"I KNOW RIGHT"

Nash grabbed his phone and called Cameron. Once Cameron picked up they both asked the same question.

"DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT BITCH TWEETED!?"

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?"

The two boys were completely in sinc with each other, completely forgetting that they 'hated' each other a couple of minutes ago.

"HE'S A COLD HEARTED BITCH!" Cam yelled.

"HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!" Nash yelled.

***

Many miles away, Carter Reynolds was completely destroying everything he got his hands on.

"Carter!" Sammy yelled worriedly. Carter turned around and looked at him. His hair was a mess, he was breathing heavily, and he had a gigantic bruise on his knuckle.

"You might want to see this." Sammy said holding the phone out so Carter could see the tweet.

"He didn't!" Carter exclaimed taking the phone out of Sammy's hand.

"HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" Carter exclaimed leaving my phone on the bed and not throwing it. Thank goodness.

"He just caused so much drama it's unbelievable." I mumbled.

"He's going to wish he didn't do that, he's going to regret that." Carter said. I nodded my head. He is going to regret that.

***

"They're giving me a week off Tay, I can see you soon." Shawn whispered into the phone. Shawn was currently on the tour bus and everyone was sleeping, even thought it's only 10.

"G-good."

"I love you so much, I can't even explain how much I love you, you make me so happy a-and you're talking. You're really talking. I-I almost ruined your life Tay and I'm so sorry for that, but I'm going to make it up to you.O-okay?"

"I love you too." Tears were running down Taylor's face right now. And it didn't help that Sam Smith's album was playing in the background.

"I-I thought I'd n-never hear those words come out of your mouth, b-but you just said it and-" Shawn had to stop himself because he was already crying hard, and if he said anything else he would've been sobbing.

"I love you so so much, remember that okay?"

"Okay."

A/n: Taylor and Shawn aren't the only ones crying rn.

New story is up btw!