The Morning After

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes (Love 365)

Pairing: Yukihisa x Reader

Summary: Waking up beside Dr. Maki is always a good thing

You stared up at the beautiful man that laid sprawled across the mattress. One arm was under his head while the other was secured tightly around your waist. His breathing was at a slow, steady pace. You loved watching him sleep.

You guess he could feel you staring because he began to stir. His eyes squinted open and landed on you. "Good Morning, beautiful."

You smiled up at him as a blush ran onto your cheeks. Maki was always complimenting you. "Good Morning" You replied, bringing your lips to his for a kiss.

He pulled you over to where you were straddling his waist. You intertwined your hands and placed them beside his head, bringing your chests together.

Maki pulled you closer by pulling on your arms. He brought your lips together for a kiss. Every time you kiss his lips it's like taking a jolt of lightning to your lips. Electricity runs through your body, and you just can't get enough.

You pulled away and laid your head against his. "Since you gave me so much attention last night, how about I give you some attention this morning? Ya know something like a 'Good Morning' gift?" You asked taking one of your hands loose from his and running it down his bare chest.

"Hmmm. You know, that doesn't sound half bad. I could go for a little gift, from those lips." He smiled.

You brought your hand up to the top of his chest and placed it there to keep your balance. You scooted down so that his cock was now in front of you. You slithered your way down his body, trailing kisses down to the base of his cock. He took in a sharp breath which caused you to smirk.

You know you have Maki under your control when you are giving him a blowjob. You brought your hand to his cock, causing a moan to escape his lips.

Fuck, that was hot.

You brought your lips to his tip, giving it a gentle kiss. You licked from the base to the very tip causing him to groan and buck his hips.

"Patience is a Virtue, my friend" you told him.

He groaned, throwing his head back.

You took his cock in your mouth until it hit the back of your throat, almost making you gag. You began bobbing up and down causing him to thrust up every so often. You took his balls into your other hand and began to massage them.

"Fuck, ____. That feels so good, Keep doing-." He couldn't even finish his sentence. "Fuck. I love you so goddamn much." He said, grabbing onto your hair and pulling it, signaling for you to go faster.

You bobbed faster and faster until you could tell he was close. You slowed your pace down causing him to moan. You hallowed your cheeks causing him to groan even louder.

"Fuck. _____, I'm close."

"I know, baby. Let it go." You told him.

Shortly after you felt his cock twitch and you felt his cum run down your throat. You swallowed and brought your lips to his so he could taste himself. He pulled you so you were straddling him again, like once before.

"Now I want you to ride me." He said grabbing your breast.

You grabbed him and aligned him with your entrance. You sank down onto his cock and stilled. Moaning, you lifted yourself up and set yourself down again, taking him into you, fully.

You began at a slow pace and then sped up.

You began bouncing and then grinding.
Bouncing and grinding, causing the both of you to moan in pleasure.

"Yuki! I'm about to cum.."

"Me too...cum for me..let me feel you cum around me."

You threw your head back and began thrusting kind of at an angle to feel him even deeper. Each time he hit your g- spot, he could feel you getting closer to your climax.

"Babe, cum for me. I'm close" Maki told you.

With just a few more thrusts, your juices released onto his cock, causing him to twitch inside you and mix his cum with yours. You moved your hips a little more, coming off of your high. He pulled you close to him, and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you. Best 'Good Morning Present' ever." He smiled.