Whiskey Kisses

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes (Love 365)

Pairing: Shunichiro x Reader

Summary: Shun is a little thirsty for your body

"Oops," Shunichiro smirks as he accidentally spills some of his whiskey on you.

"Shun!" You shriek. "Get it off!"

He smiles and leans down to slowly lick up the mess. He licks your collarbone and licks down by your breasts. He then presses a small kiss on your neck and turns back to drinking out of his glass.

"Hey! What was that for?" You ask him.

"Nothing" he shrugs, "I just like watching you squirm" he smirks.

You give him a questioning look and he picks you up and sets you down on the island in the kitchen. He rips your blouse open and lays you down.

"I liked that blouse" you pout.

"I'll buy you another one" he mumbles as he stares at your semi naked body.

"What are you doing?" you ask him.

"I'm going to make you squirm" he whispers.

He spills more of his drink all over your stomach. You hiss lightly and he settles into the space between your legs and bends down to seductively clean you up.

You wrap your legs around him and quickly kick your shoes off and you reach down to take off his shirt. He fiddled with your pants and eventually takes them off, along with your underwear.

He takes his glass and drips it along your clit. You've got to admit, it felt pretty good.

"Shun" you moan.

He gently leans down and sticks his head between your legs as he slurps the whiskey. He pushes himself into you as he eats you out, you cling to the edge of the island as you arch your back.

"S-Shun, I'm going to cum" you moan.

He sticks his fingers inside you and drips the liquid along your breasts. He pulls his fingers in and out as he sucks on your nipple, gently biting it at the end.

After your mind blowing orgasm you sit up and take the glass and spill it on his shoulder. You lean down and immediately suck on his skin as you pull him closer. You move your hands down and fiddle with his belt until he finally loses his pants.

"God _____" he murmurs.

You dip your finger in the glass and grab an ice cube, rubbing it all over your chest.
"Lick it up" you demand as you pull his head towards you.

His hands expertly touch you everywhere as his hot tongue explores your chest.
He makes his way up and kisses you, gently biting on your bottom lip and pulling.
He quickly slips off his underwear and slides into you.

You were completely unaware and he took you by surprise. "Shunichiro!" You moan as you dig your nails into his back.

Without giving you time to adjust he lifts you off the island and against the wall and starts pounding himself into you. You wrap your legs around him tightly as you bounce up and down.

"Come on _____" he grunts.

"Shun" you moan pathetically, you bite on his earlobe and kiss it gently.

He grips your ass tightly, making sure you don't move. "Cum for me darling" he moans as he pinches your nipple.

You orgasm loudly and he cums shortly after you. He gently thrusts to let you ride our your high.

You slowly get off him and push him into the kitchen counter. "Lay down" you tell him.

He smirks and does as you say.

You crawl over him and spill whiskey all over his body. "Whoops, I'm so clumsy" you murmur as you bend down to lick the liquid off his chest.

You make your way down and take his length in your mouth.

"There wasn't any whiskey there" He grunts out.

You roll your eyes and spill more over it before licking him up. "Now there is."
You bob your head up and down, you feel his legs tense under you and you reach down to massage his balls.

"______!" He moans.

He takes a fist full of your hair and holds you down as you move your head.
You taste the salty precum and he shoots down your throat. You easily swallow everything and look back up at him.

"All this because of some whiskey?" Shunichiro smirks.

"If you want me to stop, you just have to say it" you tease. You slowly get off him and lick your fingers.

"No! Don't stop, why don't we take this to our bedroom, where I can fuck you properly?" He suggests.

"Lead the way, Sir."