The Car Ride

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes (Love 365)

Pairing: Jun x Reader

Summary: On your way to an interview, Jun decides to tease you

You pull your car to a stop outside Jun's loft and watch for him to emerge from his building. You can't believe you are picking him up on your way to work. It was the one thing you had sworn you would not do. The two of you arriving at work together in the same car. Especially since you had started sleeping together. Being as it may, you had gotten an early morning call about a change in your scheduled interview. You  called Jun just to tell him where to meet you but he whined about the early hour and begged you to pick him up. And the sound of his bedroom sleepy voice made you cave.

You both have been slammed at work. The last time you had spent any alone time together had been four nights ago when he came over to your place and watched tv. Rather, that was what you had started out doing. You ended up going at it hot and heavy on your couch before it was all said and done.

At the office, you were still trying to play off your relationship from those around you. And it has been damn hard. The newness of your relationship has not toned down one bit. Matter of fact, you find it intoxicating. You cannot get him out of your system, want courses through your veins at a constant rate. Anytime you are near one another, you can hardly keep from touching. Sometimes it's a casual bump of the hip as you pass in front of him on your way to grab another cup of coffee. Others are when you come back from the break room, you casually put your hand on his shoulder as you walk around him on your way back to your desk. You love the little looks he shoots at you when you do that too. The ones that say, 'I am onto you.'

But when it comes to turning up the heat, Jun wins every time. The most recent episode occurred when you accidentally dropped a pen and he bent down from his chair as if he were going to pick it up. You had your legs crossed under the desk and the pen had fallen next to your shoe. Jun leaned over and picked the pen up off the floor and slowly dragged it up your leg, all the while, circling the skin around your ankle with his thumb. You had to breathe your way through it. Worse than that, Rei had watched the entire escapade. You had glanced up and caught him staring right at you. The moment you looked over at him he muttered under his breath and got back to scanning documents lying on his desk.

You are jostled from your thoughts by a rapt on your window. You look up and see Jun peering right through the window at you. You unlock the door and he slides inside handing you a cup of coffee as he buckles himself in. You take a sip and let the warmth spread all the way down your throat to your belly. Without a doubt, he has the best taste in coffee. Your senses are assaulted by both the smell of coffee and the masculine scent of him, it permeates all around the close confines of the car. You take a deep breath in and revel in it.

You see from your peripheral vision that he has stilled in his movements. You glance over at him. "What Jun," you asks impatiently.

"You," he replies.

"What about me?"

"Dunno, I can't quite put my finger on it yet," he states.

You roll your eyes at him. And with that you put the car in gear and pull away from the curb.

Jun leans forward and turns up the radio, tapping his fingers against the dashboard and bobbing his head to the beat of the music. You giggle at that.

"What's so funny?" he asks curiously.

"You," you reply.

"Oh, I see. Now I get it. You missed me, _____, didn't you? That's what that look is on your face."