Lays with me?

Sams pov
I'm going to write in my diary today I got out of bed it was Friday and I skipped school. I was tired of dealing with all the drama I walked over to my desk and pulled my diary out of a draw Colby had given it back to me so I could keep writing in it, it was something nice he had done. I open it and grab my pen and start writing.

Dear Diary, It's been a week since Colby had asked me out and now I live with him obviously my parents don't care and I'm not happy yeah sometimes Colby can be nice and sweet as hell bittersweet I should say he cheats on me hits me if I don't do something right and everyone at school knows were together and I do have some friend know me and Corey became friends and he's not okay with the way Colby treats me. He has tried to talk some sense into Colby before but failed. The worst part about it is that I do love him and everyone at this school knows our relationship is a joke basically. People come up to me and tell me he's cheating or in a fight all the time and honestly, I don't care anymore. He's hurt me too many times but I always come back we have separate room obviously. I stay in his parent's room he stays in his own. His parent's room is okay, but it's just so strange to me that he killed them for no reason why would he kill them is all that keeps going through my mind all the time. But I am glad he hasn't killed me what am I saying I wish he would kill me. Yesterday, I cut but not my wrist my thigh it didn't hurt it took the pain away I also haven't eaten in a few days because I eat too much. It's okay though because I'm planning to die here loving Colby just like he wanted.
Love,
The broken boy.
Colbys pov
It's hard to keep saying sams going to love me forever but my thoughts say just kill him already, but I can't bring myself to every night or day, I wait till he's asleep and I lay with him he always flinches in his sleep and it hurts me to know its because of me. I've read his dairy multiple times I know he cuts and staves because of me but when I get angry or upset its like not there its someone else.
Third person pov
The blond was done writing in his diary and he set it down and left his desk he laid back down into the bed and watched some vines on YouTube he had always wanted to make people happy like that but how could he, he could t even keep himself happy how could he do it for others. The blond curled up into a ball and was trying to fall asleep, the brunette knew the blond was asleep he would always get tired at this time. The brunette slowly made his way to sams room and opened the door quietly the blond herd it open but stayed ruled up facing the wall knowing that if he was asleep the brunette wouldn't hit him. He felt his bed dip in and soon enough he felt arms around his waist holding him close. "I love you sam" was what he heard he knew it was his lover's voice, did the brunette always lay with him when he was asleep he wanted to respond but didn't he just let sleep take over.
time skip•
The blond was woken up in one of the worst way hearing his lover and some chick moaning the blond knew this wasn't love but he couldn't just get up and leave he loved the brunette and would always be there even if the brunette wasn't there for him. "Call me" a girls voice echoed through the blond head.
He was cheating once again
The blond sighs but perks up when he hears the brunnets voice "yeah maybe" the brunnet said and seconds later the blond herd a door slam which meant the brunette was going out and would come home drunk which the blind don't mind the brunette was so honest and sweet when he was drunk but when he was sober he was just bittersweet like he always was the blond much have never noticed

The beginning of bittersweet
What do you guys think~angelina